Windows 10: New Surface Pro 4 creaking when I press the bottom left of screen and

Discus and support New Surface Pro 4 creaking when I press the bottom left of screen and in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys just opened up the new surface pro 4 I bought yesterday. The only thing I'm noticing so far is that when I press slightly hard in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by narutoninjakid, Nov 21, 2016.

1. New Surface Pro 4 creaking when I press the bottom left of screen and

Hey guys just opened up the new surface pro 4 I bought yesterday. The only thing I'm noticing so far is that when I press slightly hard in the bottom left corner of the device I hear creaking/click noise. And it occurs every time I press there with a little pressure. I'm wondering if that's normal. I'm also noticing when I press down with a little Force anywhere on the screen there is a little discoloration that appears on it until I release the pressure is this normal? I do have some light bleed in the upper portion but that may be normal with lcd's. Is this normal or should I go ahead and return before the sales are over.

Link to video showing sound and screen discoloration : Surface Pro 4 defects? - YouTube

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

:)

narutoninjakid, Nov 21, 2016
  2. bombkwan Win User

Windows 10 Surface 3 right click locked

So I just brought a Surface 3 running windows 10. And it was fine, a great product for 4 days, but now I have an issue. I cant left click(press). When I press the screen it right clicks instead. So now I have to use my surface pen for left click. For example,
    when I just press the windows icon on bottom left, instead of showing me a circle for where I pressed, it shows me a square. I didnt hold it, I only pressed it. And instead of going to the start screen, it goes to the right click on task bar menu. Is there
    a fix to this? Pls help thanks

bombkwan, Nov 21, 2016
  3. vgadiel Win User
    Can not open Store. The error code is 1.

Original Title: Windows Store Surface Pro 4

I recently got a Surface pro 4. I cant get access to the store, when I open it appear the next message in the bottom of the window: "The error code is 1, in case you need it."

vgadiel, Nov 21, 2016
  4. New Surface Pro 4 creaking when I press the bottom left of screen and

Any ideas if this is normal?

narutoninjakid, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

New Surface Pro 4 creaking when I press the bottom left of screen and

1. New Surface Pro 4 creaking when I press the bottom left of screen and - Similar Threads - Surface Pro creaking

2. Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker: Hello ISSUE # 1 I need some help regarding the screen flickering issue on Surface Pro 4. Since last week it's been happend that after using Skype Vedio call for 3-4 hrs on my Surface, the screen started to get shaky/flicker. When the call ended the screen stop to flickker...
  3. Surface Pro 4 Screen Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 Screen Crashing: Hi, I purchased a Surface Pro 4 a few years ago, I can't remember exactly when, but I do know that it's out of warranty now. When I'm on it for a while not a long time, maybe an hour minimum, the monitor acts weird. The lights behind the screen start to flash weirdly, &...
  4. Surface Pro 4 blurry screen

Surface Pro 4 blurry screen: I have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Everything was working fine and then my screen started shaking up and down really fast and now is blurry. Every thing is blurry. The loading page, websites, the main screen. I have tried restarting, updating and running the...
  5. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...
  6. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f
  7. Surface pro 4 screen

Surface pro 4 screen: Hi, My sp4 had this flickering issue for a while, and I found out that there is a chance for replacement if it is within 3 years from the purchase, so I wonder where can I check the purchase date (I lost the receipt). Also, there is no way to fix this? Some people says it...
  8. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  9. Surface 4 Pro hibernates when the screen shuts off

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface 4 Pro hibernates when the screen shuts off: I disabled all sleep and hibernation for both battery and plugged on my power plan. The problem is that whenever the screen shuts off, the surface hibernates, so whatever is running stops. For example, if I am listening to a song with VLC player, it shuts off as soon as...
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169