Windows 10: New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017

Discus and support New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The following updates are available for all Surface Pro devices via Windows Update. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Intel driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017

Source: Surface Pro update history

See also: Updates for the Surface Pro (12 August 2017) Surface

Manual Download link: Download Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Aug 14, 2017
  2. EdTittel Win User

I show no such update when accessing standard Windows Update on my Surface Pro 3. Goes off to look at the Microsoft Update Catalog... doesn't come up in search there either (and I can't get the catalog search to work either on IE or Edge, but comes up fine in Chrome -- go figure!) Thus, for example, here's what comes up for the first item in the preceding list:

New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017 [​IMG]

Perhaps the update hasn't yet made it into the catalog? I'll keep checking WU and the catalog going forward...
    Thanks!
    --Ed--

PS: I'm an idiot: I didn't see this was only for Windows 10 S, and mistakenly assumed it was for Windows 10 in general. I guess it won't be showing up for mainstream Win10, then. My bad!

:)

EdTittel, Aug 15, 2017
  3. UStein Win User
    Intel OpenGl driver HD 520 update

Surface pro 4 i5-6300U CPU, 256, 8GB

Windows 10 pro Vers. 1709 Build 16299.19

Intel HD-Graphics 520, Driver 21.20.16.4627, Date 09-Mar-2017

Problem: GeoGebra 5.0 software doesn't start. Error: Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver.

The problem is known since march 2017 and often reported in Internet also in context with other software.

There are two new drivers from Intel for HD 520 15.46.02.4729 and the latest 15.45.2148 from 17-Oct-2017 where the bug is said to be eliminated.

All Attempts to install these drivers failed with the hint that the newest driver is installed. The problem occurred in W 10 1703, but there it was possible reset the driver to an older version wich is now impossible.

UStein, Aug 15, 2017
  4. New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017

new arc mouse not working with surface pro 2017

I have the new surface pro 2017 and just added the newest arc mouse and it seems to pair as shown in BT settings and the BT panel but not responding. I've removed the mouse, restarted Windows several times and the same issue every time. Also, when it's paired,
    I've tried Toggling the mouse Power while originally connected to BT and then the Side panel BT dos not show the ARC as a device connect even with the BT settings showing it's paired. I've connected the new ARC to my Desktop PC with same Win 10 update and
    it working the 1st attempt.

Must be something with the Surface Pro 2017 that has all it's Updates.

Thank you in advance,

CW

clydewarner`, Aug 15, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 15, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Thanks Brink: I already disqualified my Surface (Pro 3) because of the Windows 10 S connection. But thanks for pointing that out as well. Much-appreciated.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017

1. New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro newest

2. Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unrelenting BSODs in new Surface Pro 2017: Hello there, I've been getting constant BSOD errors since I bought my Surface Pro 2017, just a couple of days ago. Here are my specs and DMP files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tpfrwyw8r9hm4u9/AACFVaze_x2Zh36kboK-Zs9sa?dl=0 At the beginning, they were mostly ATTEMPT TO WRITE...
  3. no October update on surface PRO 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no October update on surface PRO 2017: my custom PC already updated, but surface tells me it's up to date on 1803 should I wait oR download update assistant ? All of my setting are default I've tried update troubleshoot it fixed some config but still nothing. Thanks : )...
  4. New Firmware Update 18.07.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update 18.07.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 29: On August 29th we released update for Surface Pro (Model 1796) and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. This update is now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download...
  5. New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (Model 1796 & Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Creators Update, build 1703 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 18.08.20.1622 Surface Mobile Broadband Update Device –...
  6. New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Updates - August 24, 2017: We've released a new driver and firmware update for Surface Pro 3 devices running Windows 10 Anniversary Update or above. This update includes drivers for the Surface Smart Cover Backlight, Surface PTP Filter, Surface Fingerprint Sensor Driver, Surface Pro Type Cover...
  7. New Surface Pro (newest) Drivers and Firmware Update Oct. 18

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (newest) Drivers and Firmware Update Oct. 18: October 2017 updates Oct 18 release The following updates are available for all Surface Pro M1796 devices: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. driver update for Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth...
  8. New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - August 2, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - August 2, 2017: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 4 devices, reboot is required to finalize installation. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – System – 1.0.75.1 Surface Camera Windows Hello 1.0.75.1 resolves Windows Hello experience error....
  9. New Surface Pro (newest) Firmware Update - July 24, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (newest) Firmware Update - July 24, 2017: Cumulative and current firmware and drivers for the Surface Pro. This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Pro, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and firmware...
  10. New Surface Pro Firmware Update - July 13, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro Firmware Update - July 13, 2017: Today we've released a Surface System Aggregator firmware update for the Surface Pro. This firmware update revises system power reporting. For Surface Pro, the updates are available in MSI format from the Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware page in the Microsoft Download...