Windows 10: new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC

Discus and support new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anybody have a solution to this problem. When I open a couple of new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer it freezes my computer... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nedpetrov, Mar 21, 2015.

1. nedpetrov Win User

new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC

Does anybody have a solution to this problem. When I open a couple of new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer it freezes my computer completely. It started with the latest Windows 10 update.

1. In Event Viewer - System I have this two errors constantly repeating around freeze and crash of system.The event logging service encountered an error while initializing publishing resources for channel DebugChannel. If channel type is Analytic or Debug, then this could mean there was an error initializing logging resources as well.

2. The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1.

What could it be?

:)

nedpetrov, Mar 21, 2015

2. Internet explorer freezes

My Windows 10 internet explorer tends to freeze up when I am checking my work email. My work email only allows internet explorer to attach documents because I have tried other browsers like firefox and google chrome and they will not attach files to send.

Is there a quick fix to this?

ChristaGrubb, Mar 21, 2015
  3. Windows 10 ISO Direct Download Error!

Problem Firefoxnew tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC :) I Tested Internet Explorer, Google Chrome

Emre.Kağan, Mar 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. nedpetrov Win User
    nedpetrov, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC - Similar Threads - tabs Google Chrome

2. is that a google chrome tabs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is that a google chrome tabs?: the number beside google chrome, is that how may tabs you have open? or what? because i only have 2 tabs open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-google-chrome-tabs/e2a376d1-e8f8-4739-a5b7-4d2e63794770
  3. Google Chrome Freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Freezing: When I am navigating google maps If I walk away and come back sometimes Chrome is froze. I have to close chrome and reopen. Also YouTube videos if I pause the video and come back after screen goes off I have my monitor go off after 3 minutes. But it does not matter how long...
  4. New "Search Tabs" icon on Google Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    New "Search Tabs" icon on Google Chrome?: Today I have a New "Search Tabs" icon (hover over), on my Google Chrome Tab Bar?- I clicked on it, and it just Minimized my browser? There is nothing new in Extensions. My AV did a clean scan, and their Forum was no help? Google Search found nothing? The icon is the little...
  5. Google Chrome vs Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome vs Firefox: I use to use Google Chrome but switched over to Firefox in the last year or two (since they re-vamped it) i didn't like the old Firefox but the new one is very nice...and i don't care much for Edge at all... After reading about Microsoft's plans to re-do Edge into a Chrome...
  6. Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?: Firefox says they're working on webextension support for their addons, potentially letting users install google chrome extensions on firefox for cross-compatibility or something, which is why I would really like to use the improvedtube chrome extension in firefox (its stupid...
  7. KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer: After update KB4022716, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer all crash. Only Edge works now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Chrome, but still not luck. I have also reset Winsock with no luck. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm sure it's the...
  8. Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome: How to: Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome How to Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome This tutorial is no longer valid in the latest Google Chrome. When you click/tap on the New tab (+) button in Google Chrome, it opens a new tab in the...
  9. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...
  10. Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows How to Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows When you open a link in a new tab in Google Chrome, the new tab will only open in the background and will not automatically be...