Windows 10: New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork

Discus and support New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; More than ever, effective teamwork is critical to your success. This month, we made the experience of working with others even better through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork

Source: New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork

:)

Brink, Aug 30, 2017

2. Open With in Windows 10 File Explorer?

I bought office 365 and wish to run the new exel past August 2017. I need to run SETSS INVoice21914.xlsx

EloiseDarcy, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Excell

new to office 365 was trying to add a column in excel and that feature is shut down tells me to convert my office 2003 to office 365 but says my 2003 file will be deleted. As I understand it will delete old 2003 file but will convert the data on old file
    to new office 365 file correct.

DaleWilliams1, Aug 30, 2017
Thema:

New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork

1. New to Office 365 in August - enriching teamwork - Similar Threads - Office 365 August

2. What is New to Microsoft 365 in August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New to Microsoft 365 in August 2019: This month, we’re rolling out improvements to help you build a more productive, collaborative, and secure work environment for you and your organization. The new XLOOKUP formula for Excel helps you find data and improve calculation time. OneNote and Yammer mobile updates help...
  3. Office 365 August feature update 16.0.11929.20198 for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 August feature update 16.0.11929.20198 for Android: We are pleased to announce the monthly feature update for Office for Android, now generally available to Office customers. Release details Released: August 21, 2019 Package version: 16.0.11929.20198 Platform: Android phones and tablets Description: August feature update...
  4. New Outlook as part of Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook as part of Office 365: I purchased a new computer and transferred my old files and programs. I had it about a week and was ready my emails on the new system. Then I had to 'activate' the new MS Outlook (Office) to maintain the service, so I paid my subscription. Now I cannot access my email...
  5. New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work: I have been having problems getting Office 365 to work on a laptop in which I have installed a new solid-state disk drive to replace the rotating disk drive that crashed and have reported this in a different post. My question here is: Why does my new installation of...
  6. New to Microsoft 365 in August 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in August 2018: This month, we introduced new features and updates in Microsoft 365 that help teams streamline management of tasks, make it easier for IT admins to manage Windows 10 devices, and empower small to medium-sized businesses to grow. Keep everyone on the same page with @Mentions...
  7. New to Microsoft 365 in June - streamlining teamwork and security

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in June - streamlining teamwork and security: This month, we introduced several new capabilities that improve user experience, streamline the management of common tasks, and enhance identity-driven security measures. We also want to hear your feedback, so that we can make sure these updates are relevant and useful to...
  8. Richer teamwork experiences with Microsoft 365 powered Surface devices

in Windows 10 News
    Richer teamwork experiences with Microsoft 365 powered Surface devices: When you decide on a new personal device, your decision criteria will probably revolve around its' speed and performance and ultimately, around your own personal experience with it. But what if that device, by design, not only bolstered your individual productivity but...
  9. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...