Windows 10: New to Office 365 in December 2017

Discus and support New to Office 365 in December 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier today in San Francisco, Harry Shum, executive vice president of Microsoft AI & Research, demonstrated how Microsoft is infusing intelligent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New to Office 365 in December 2017

Source: New to Office 365 in December - extending human ingenuity with everyday AI - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2017

2. Open With in Windows 10 File Explorer?

I bought office 365 and wish to run the new exel past August 2017. I need to run SETSS INVoice21914.xlsx

EloiseDarcy, Dec 13, 2017
  3. 태준문 Win User
    Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

I am using yammer in th webpart of sharepoint 2016.

After December 15, 2017, I can't use it with the message below.

========================================

As of
    December 15 2017
    , Yammer no longer supports Internet Explorer 10 and will no longer work reliably in this browser. To continue using Yammer, you must upgrade your browser. For supported versions, please go to

Office 365 system requirements
    . You can also access Yammer by downloading our

mobile apps

========================================

According to the message, I need to use IE11. I am already using IE11 now.

How can I resolve this probleem.

When I connect directly to 'www.yammer.com', It is working.

Is it not working embeded javascript on the sharepoint webpart?

태준문, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

New to Office 365 in December 2017

1. New to Office 365 in December 2017 - Similar Threads - Office 365 December

2. What is New to Microsoft 365 in December

in Windows 10 News
    What is New to Microsoft 365 in December: This month, we released new features in Microsoft 365 that enable you to reach broader audiences, increase your efficiency, and focus on your most important tasks. Here’s a look at what’s new in December. Reach more people and create your best work New AI-powered features...
  3. Market Share December 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Market Share December 2017: Supposedly there are millions of W7 bots, so NetMarketShare has retconned their data to strip market share from W7. It makes no sense. Bots need a machine to run on and they are visiting sites, so therefore they are actually part of the market. It's like the...
  4. What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017: With over 85-million monthly Office 365 users, there’s no such thing as a typical customer. That’s why we built Office to embrace the diverse needs of the modern workplace by giving teams their choice of tools. Even within a single organization, different teams often have...
  5. This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Beginning today, find the perfect last-minute gift or treat yourself during the Countdown to 2018 sale with deals of up to 50% off popular PC games, up to 65% on select Xbox Digital Games, up to 60% off...
  6. This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 7th 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to learn more about Always Connected PCs, check out Microsoft Store’s annual 12 days of deals, catch up on our Windows 10 Tips on getting started with Continue on PC in the Microsoft Edge mobile...
  7. December 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    December 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2010 Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB4011617) Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (KB4011597) Update...
  8. New to Office 365 in April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in April 2017: Several Office 365 updates this month can help companies of all sizes accelerate the digital transformation within their organization. We released Outlook Customer Manager, introduced Microsoft To-Do in Preview, extended Designer to PowerPoint on iPad, added support for...
  9. December 2017 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    December 2017 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in December 2017. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. A new version of...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...