Windows 10: new tower with virtualization

Discus and support new tower with virtualization in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I would like to know what the specs say so I can install either Virtual box or free VMware on a new tower. I see Intel VT-x, Virtualization technology,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by maranna, Aug 17, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

new tower with virtualization

I would like to know what the specs say so I can install either Virtual box or free VMware on a new tower.
    I see Intel VT-x, Virtualization technology, Intel V-Pro tech- what words should I look for so (I do not just build windows hyper-v but) actually can build Virtual box or free VMware?
    I am hoping for an $800 build with that feature and ; Windows 10 Pro, no OEM, Intel, PSU 600, SSD 500, ?12 GB RAM, DVD read write.
    I went to Micro Center down the street but they tried to sell me a pre built for too much- $1200
    Maybe I can have one built for me with the above in it? Any ball park figures fro a machine of this type?
    Help appreciated

:)

maranna, Aug 17, 2018
  2. cjjackley Win User

Transfer everything from old tower to new tower

I just installed a new tower. How do I transfer all my stuff from my old tower to new tower, including m favorites, docs, etc?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

cjjackley, Aug 17, 2018
  3. DPM95 Win User
    Is the a virtual QWERTY keyboard on the new KINs?

Is there a virtual QWERTY keyboard on the new KINs?

DPM95, Aug 17, 2018
  4. new tower with virtualization

Need recommendations for stylish new case!!

I don't think so, he has a mid tower in his initial list and didn't mention anything about the stacker I suggested.

pantherx12, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

new tower with virtualization

1. new tower with virtualization - Similar Threads - tower virtualization

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.: Red alertSealClerksCity titles Military titlesRelationships by direction Relationships by appointment of books or fantasyRez book to remember one dayConvergesUpdate computers in readiness for repairs...
  5. Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.

Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.: Red alertSealClerksCity titles Military titlesRelationships by direction Relationships by appointment of books or fantasyRez book to remember one dayConvergesUpdate computers in readiness for repairs...
  6. My windows computer keeps crashing as in the screen goes black but the tower stays on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows computer keeps crashing as in the screen goes black but the tower stays on.: Here are the errors im getting. This only happens when im playing games online. When this happens i usualy just turn the computer off using the power button. I've looked at past forms like this one. If someone could help me out that would be amazing! Thanks, Charlie....
  7. My windows computer keeps crashing as in the screen goes black but the tower stays on.

My windows computer keeps crashing as in the screen goes black but the tower stays on.: Here are the errors im getting. This only happens when im playing games online. When this happens i usualy just turn the computer off using the power button. I've looked at past forms like this one. If someone could help me out that would be amazing! Thanks, Charlie....
  8. Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, chr prompt does.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, chr prompt does.: Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, cmd prompt does. Is this a know issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stopped-shutting-down-tower-pc-chr/d5f93d98-0cf9-4f90-aee2-f1775b557203
  9. Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, chr prompt does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, chr prompt does.: Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, cmd prompt does. Is this a know issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stopped-shutting-down-tower-pc-chr/d5f93d98-0cf9-4f90-aee2-f1775b557203
  10. Windows 10 stopped shutting down tower pc, chr prompt does.