Windows 10: New Twitter Transparency Report

Discus and support New Twitter Transparency Report in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With our 11th biannual Twitter Transparency Report, Twitter has expanded on work announced in our last #TTR to share more information about government... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Twitter Transparency Report

Source: New Data, New Insights: Twitter's Latest #Transparency Report

:)

Brink, Sep 18, 2017

2. Share photos with twitter on your N9

hmm. thats a good one. youd think you could select the picture or have an icon on the twiiter app or the gallery when looking at a picture. but the share icon doesn tgive the option to share on twitter and the twitter app doesnt have an attachment option.

when you click on share in the gallery, and then new account, you cannot choose twitter.

maybe pr1.1?

ill continue to play and report if there is another way.

ceroberts75, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Windows 10 taskbar context menu missing some text

Hello again,

I experimented a little more further, i wanted to have the transparency option set back to ON, but if i do so the problem occurs again!

As i mentioned earlier in another post, a friend of mine is running Win10 without these glitches, so i did a quick comparison between our hardware properties.

The major difference was me having SLI capable dual Nvidia 780m cards which was always set to ON.

So i tried to disable SLI and setting transparency option back to ON, no single glitch has been encountered since then.

Will report back in case of new updates.

Khalid Fawzy, Sep 18, 2017
Thema:

New Twitter Transparency Report

1. New Twitter Transparency Report - Similar Threads - Twitter Transparency Report

2. Introducing the new Twitter Transparency Center

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Twitter Transparency Center: Transparency is core to the work we do at Twitter. The open nature of our service has led to unprecedented challenges around protecting freedom of expression and privacy rights as governments around the world increasingly attempt to intervene in this open exchange of...
  3. Introducing a new and improved Twitter API

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new and improved Twitter API: We planned to launch the new Twitter API today. But given the security incident we discovered yesterday, the timing of our launch no longer made sense or felt right. We have no evidence the incident had anything to do with our API, but we decided to move the launch to a more...
  4. New colorful icons are not transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    New colorful icons are not transparent: Updated icons for built-in Windows 10 apps Calculator, Camera, etc have no transparent background. Their blue background contradicts with my dark color scheme actually, in light scheme it looks even worse. Is it deliberate design? P.S. Windows 10 Pro 2004...
  5. Twitter adds new notices on reported Tweets for more clarity

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter adds new notices on reported Tweets for more clarity: When we determine that a Tweet violates the Twitter Rules, we require the violator to delete it before they can Tweet again. One piece of feedback we've heard regularly is that it's not always clear to people when we took enforcement action or if someone deleted a Tweet on...
  6. A new Twitter experience on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    A new Twitter experience on Windows: In 2015, we introduced Twitter to Windows users in the Microsoft store for mobile and desktop. Today we are proud to announce an updated experience through Twitter’s Progressive Web App (PWA). With this new app, we leveraged Microsoft’s support for Progressive Web Apps to...
  7. New Version Twitter App in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298
  8. Check out the new look of Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Check out the new look of Twitter: Last year, we told you exactly who we are (Twitter is what’s happening!) and refreshed our brand. Today, with lots of feedback and ideas from you, we’re refreshing our product too and making it feel lighter, faster, and easier to use. We listened closely and kept what you...
  9. New ways to tap into video on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to tap into video on Twitter: New ways to tap into video on Twitter Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we’re announcing some updates to videos on Twitter: Tweet longer videos: Starting today, you’ll have more room to unleash your creativity on Twitter. Where previously,...
  10. Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports: Today Microsoft is releasing its most recent biannual transparency reports on the Microsoft Transparency Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Requests Report. The Law Enforcement...