Windows 10: New UI updates for Google Drive on the web

Discus and support New UI updates for Google Drive on the web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re making some updates to the look and feel of Google Drive on the web. There’s no change in functionality, but some icons and buttons have moved,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New UI updates for Google Drive on the web

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...i-updates.html

:)

Brink, May 10, 2018
Thema:

New UI updates for Google Drive on the web

1. New UI updates for Google Drive on the web - Similar Threads - updates Google Drive

2. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  3. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  4. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Our first look at Google Chrome’s new Downloads UI on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at Google Chrome’s new Downloads UI on Windows: As we reported recently, Google has been working on a new downloads experience for Google Chrome which is expected to be similar to Microsoft Edge. The new downloads UI of Chrome will replace the existing shelve based downloads UI that appears at the bottom of the screen....
  6. New Google Drive Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Google Drive Desktop Client: See: Google rolling out Drive for desktop Googles new Drive app replaces Backup and Sync with Drive File Stream | Ars Technica I'm using 'Backup and Sync', which is the current iteration of the Desktop Client. This works perfectly fine for me as it is. I have a Folder on my...
  7. Google Chrome’s new feature will improve productivity web apps

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s new feature will improve productivity web apps: Both Microsoft and Google are working on new features to improve the web apps experience on Windows 10 and other desktop platforms. For those unaware, PWAs or web apps are web pages that can be installed like native apps with support for offline viewing, push notifications,...
  8. New UI Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New UI Issues: How do i make folders show a preview of the content (images) on the icon again? They are all just bog standard folder icons and its awful....... submitted by /u/LordTism [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjmvh0/new_ui_issues/
  9. Google Duo for the Web

in Browsers and Email
    Google Duo for the Web: Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790
  10. A new look for Google Translate on the web

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Translate on the web: It’s been twelve years since the launch of Google Translate, and since then Translate has evolved to keep up with the ways people use it. Initially translating between English and Arabic only, we now translate 30 trillion sentences per year across 103 languages. Google...