Windows 10: New update for SKYPE

Discus and support New update for SKYPE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found out that a new update for Skype is released. Version is 7.17.0.104 if anyone is interested. 33907 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OldMike65, Dec 14, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

New update for SKYPE

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found out that a new update for Skype is released.
    Version is 7.17.0.104 if anyone is interested.

:)

OldMike65, Dec 14, 2015

2. Need to consolidate 2 Skype accounts

Windows accessed my Outlook account setting up Skype with a different username than my original Skype name. My original Skype will not update to the most recent Skype version. The new Windows set up Skype does not have the contacts that my original Skype
    has. Ideally I would like the original Skype name to update to the newer Skype that allows leaving an emoticon on the written conversations.

jeannie_007, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Re: chatting software like yahoo or skype or msn or jabber not working on my nokia n 900???

what maemo version are you running on your n900? skype was added in the pr1.2 update, if you havent updated, then thats why.

to use skype, you need to add skype contact numbers to your contacts. ie. edit contact, add field, choose skype.

you also need to go into settings, voip and im accounts, new, add your skype account.

Sever---01, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

New update for SKYPE

Almighty1, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

New update for SKYPE

1. New update for SKYPE - Similar Threads - update SKYPE

2. Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E: Windows 10 Upgrade from a Dell originally with Windows 8. No problems until now. Last night it updated something and this morning I couldn't play audio and nor would Media Player work. With Media Player I get Error code 0x8007007E. All the solutions for this are quite old and...
  3. Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E: Windows 10 Upgrade from a Dell originally with Windows 8. No problems until now. Last night it updated something and this morning I couldn't play audio and nor would Media Player work. With Media Player I get Error code 0x8007007E. All the solutions for this are quite old and...
  4. Windows 10 Skype update yesterday caused Windows Media Player Error code 0x8007007E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet: I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet, every time on online video meeting, the app restart, not like i used to before i update it...
  6. I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet

I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet: I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet, every time on online video meeting, the app restart, not like i used to before i update it...
  7. I just update my PC AIO to windows 11, video call Error while skype and gmeet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Skype stop responding after patch update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype stop responding after patch update: Skype has stopped responding after a latest Windows 10 patch update. KB5007189 OS Build 18362.1916, I have reinstalled Office 365 but the same error. Do you have a fix for this? Is Skype being extracted from Office now?...
  9. Skype stop responding after patch update

Skype stop responding after patch update: Skype has stopped responding after a latest Windows 10 patch update. KB5007189 OS Build 18362.1916, I have reinstalled Office 365 but the same error. Do you have a fix for this? Is Skype being extracted from Office now?...
  10. Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...

Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...: As a follow up issue to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/install-button-does-nothing-only-for-pso2-ngs-cbt/65d6abb6-1508-485a-90b0-66ad2ae773aaIt turns out there's another thing still broken: Trying to update Cortana...