Windows 10: New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available

Discus and support New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available from Microsoft Stores Just had mine updated 35456 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 28, 2015.

1. New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available

New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available from Microsoft Stores
    Just had mine updated

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 28, 2015

2. The Newly Improved Windows Alarm & Clock app. installed is not yet open and do well.

Dear Sir,

I down load and installed the "Windows Alarm & Clock" app. from Windows Store, along with the existing one.

Where I saw in list of "Check updates" app. in Windows Store, the Windows Alarm & Clock app. is missing.

When I went to verify the app. in the Store, I saw it is already installed and click "Launch", I got the old app. after click

it.

In the new Windows Alarm & Clock app. I saw that "New version-Improved design for creating and editing alarms and

timers, Improved Performance and Accessibility."

I can not use the Improved Windows Alarm & Clock app. which is not in it.

Please guide me to do better.

The Windows Defender is updated and scanned in time to time.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 28, 2015
  3. How can I use wel the down loaded "WINDOWS ALARMS & CLOCK" from WINDOWS STORE?

Dear Sir,

I down loaded and installed the "WINDOWS ALARMS & CLOCK" app, updated from WINDOWS STORE.

When I am going to open the "Alarms & Clock", in my PC, I could not get newly improved app. The existing app.is

there.

Please guide me to do that how can I open the new version app. with different alarms, and others well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available

1. New update for Windows Alarms & Clocks Available - Similar Threads - update Alarms Clocks

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Alarm clock: Windows alarm no longer works for all 7 days I have to reset it everyday since I got new PC , the OS is getting to big to work properly ,How vcan this be fixed without going back to 102.40 that worked perfectly...
  4. windows Alarm clock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows Alarm clock: i have surface pro 4 i try to set an alarm but it not ring on time. i search on community i try all methods. it rings on time but not in sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-alarm-clock/dfb30f4a-cc51-4c19-820a-b43715064473
  5. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  6. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  7. New Image for Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Image for Alarms & Clock: I would like to just point out that the old image for the Clocks & Alarms application was much better. Like if you agree. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-image-for-alarms-clock/6543338c-af23-4765-b8be-6547d8e54aef
  8. New version of Alarms & Clocks Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New version of Alarms & Clocks Available: New Version of Alarms & Clock Available in Store Version 10..1607.1991.0 Installed and Working ok 57072
  9. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...
  10. New Version Of Windows Alarms & Clocks Available

New Version Of Windows Alarms & Clocks Available: New Version of Alarms & Clocks Available in Store. Version 10.1605.1623.0 54575