Windows 10: New update problems?

Discus and support New update problems? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Today after a seemingly windows update - my device has completely crashed and it took, thankfully a system restore to restore it to working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marko1401, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Marko1401 Win User

New update problems?

Hi guys,

Today after a seemingly windows update - my device has completely crashed and it took, thankfully a system restore to restore it to working condition.

The restore itself, states it is of : 12.08.2016 , 15.47.

I'm am really curious are any of you experiencing some problems with that?

I couldn't boot up at all without going into automatic repair, which was really frustrating and I use my computer for work.

I just went black and jumped into reboot mode with automatic repair going on, at first I thought my SSD had died on me or some hardware problem.
    Sfc scan now reports no problems.
    WTF?

:)

Marko1401, Aug 11, 2016
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Aug 11, 2016
  3. How to enable touch screen mode in Windows 10

We have a brand new Win 8.1 Inspiron 15/7000 delivered FedEx last night. This morning ran Windows 10 upgrade. Most things seem okay. However, the Touch Screen is disabled. When I right clicking on the lower Task Bar, there is not an option to select
    Start Menu Properties. Additionally, we tried selecting Tablet Mode but that doesn't enable the Touch Screen.

Need your help.

New Inspiron, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

New update problems?

1. New update problems? - Similar Threads - update problems

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  5. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  6. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problem with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  8. Problem with Windows Updates

Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  9. Having a problem on windows update setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd
  10. Having a problem on windows update setup

Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd