Windows 10: New Updates Available?

Discus and support New Updates Available? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I had read that there would have been a few major updates with bugfixes on day 1 after release. Has this already happened? The only updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ginyu, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Ginyu Win User

New Updates Available?

Hello! I had read that there would have been a few major updates with bugfixes on day 1 after release. Has this already happened?

The only updates I've received besides definition updates and drivers are:

Code: Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074683) Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678) Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074686)[/quote] Should I have received some other update as of today?

:)

Ginyu, Jul 29, 2015
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

• I told her to finish all the **** my boss told me to do on the computer. Just like in Star Trek.
    • I fell over a few times being total in intoxicated from my short lunch.
    • Not anymore. I through the machine out the window.

Updates Bite, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

New Updates Available?

1. New Updates Available? - Similar Threads - Updates Available

2. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  3. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  4. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....
  5. Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.

Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail.: Hi! Why does my laptop keeps on sleeping? I already updated all the settings but to no avail. I already followed all the steps that I saw here from other users who experienced the same and it's frustrating....
  6. after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...: Hello,I had no issues on connecting my laptop with windows 11 to my smart tv. after windows updates, it just does not work anymore.When I try to pair my TV with the laptop, typically "add device" would lead me to quickly connect it and my samsung device used to show up but...
  7. after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...

after updating windows 11, my smart tv samsung does not show up in available displays or...: Hello,I had no issues on connecting my laptop with windows 11 to my smart tv. after windows updates, it just does not work anymore.When I try to pair my TV with the laptop, typically "add device" would lead me to quickly connect it and my samsung device used to show up but...
  8. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  9. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

Get the latest updates as soon as they are available: what is that option ? Get the latest updates as soon as they are available When we already ve configured windows to get auto updates from microsoft then why this option is needed and what does it provide ?is it about beta update ? as it's unable to install updates v often ?...
  10. Get the latest updates as soon as they are available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade