Windows 10: New Updates for Surface Laptop - July 25, 2018

Discus and support New Updates for Surface Laptop - July 25, 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On July 25th we released updates for Surface Laptop devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Updates for Surface Laptop - July 25, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Laptop (25 July 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Manual download: Download Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

:)

Brink, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Laptop (28 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Laptop update history

Brink, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Update for Surface Laptop on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 10

Source:

Manual download: Download Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Studio (04 May 2018) Surface

Brink, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

1. New Updates for Surface Laptop - July 25, 2018 - Similar Threads - Updates Surface Laptop

2. New Updates for Surface Pro - July 26, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates for Surface Pro - July 26, 2018: On July 26th we released updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796) and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download...
  3. New Updates for Surface Pro 4 - July 25, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates for Surface Pro 4 - July 25, 2018: On July 25th we released updates for Surface Pro 4 devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. These updates are now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download Center from the following links: Click Download to download...
  4. Laptop Not Charging After July 2018 Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Not Charging After July 2018 Cumulative Update: Good day. I would like to ask why my laptop sometimes failed to charge after I installed the latest Windows 10 July Cumulative Update and I needed to restart my laptop to charge again. Is the update affecting my charging because the problem only occurred after I installed...
  5. July 2018 BIOS update glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July 2018 BIOS update glitch: After update on the BIOS my laptop shows a line of dashes going vertically down the right side of my monitor screen. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  6. July 2018 Update Hung at 30%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July 2018 Update Hung at 30%: I just had to have my OS re-installed after similar problem with May 2018 update. Last night home Gateway PC had "install and shutdown" message as I went to shut it down. This morning, appears hung at 30%. Arrived to my office and work HP machine shows "restart required...
  7. July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in July 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you.To download an update, click the...
  8. New Surface Laptop Firmware Update - July 24, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop Firmware Update - July 24, 2017: Cumulative and current firmware and drivers for the Surface Laptop. This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Laptop, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and...
  9. Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018: Today we've released a new firmware update for Surface Laptop. This update includes new firmware for Surface System Aggregator Firmware which improves battery reliability. This update is available in MSI format from the Surface Laptop Drivers and Firmware page at the...
  10. New Surface Pro Firmware Update - July 13, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro Firmware Update - July 13, 2017: Today we've released a Surface System Aggregator firmware update for the Surface Pro. This firmware update revises system power reporting. For Surface Pro, the updates are available in MSI format from the Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware page in the Microsoft Download...