Windows 10: New Upgrade, same explorer.exe memory error on shutdown

Discus and support New Upgrade, same explorer.exe memory error on shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Read through all the info about it with a search. Nobody really knows how to fix it. I think the last time, I did a clean install. Microsoft is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Aug 2, 2016.

1. ken1943 Win User

New Upgrade, same explorer.exe memory error on shutdown

Read through all the info about it with a search. Nobody really knows how to fix it. I think the last time, I did a clean
    install. Microsoft is the pits !

:)

ken1943, Aug 2, 2016
  2. jimaJones Win User

on shutdown i get a explorer.exe error message that i can't remove any suggestions?

on shutdown i get a explorer.exe error message that i can't remove any suggestions?

this in windows 10 it mentions something about memory

jimaJones, Aug 2, 2016
  3. MZephyr Win User
    Windows 10 anniversity update

Exactly the same here. After my W10 Anniv 1607 update, my computer had this annoying Explorer.exe shutdown error. So I too turned OFF the Hide Taskbar option. Then I shutdown my computer and the error is GONE!

Still, this appears to be a MS bug simply if the hiding the Taskbar option causes a misleading shutdown error message. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future update.

MZephyr, Aug 2, 2016
  4. ken1943 Win User

I now have this error on THREE machines. How come nobody has an answer. Searching shows I am not the only one. PLEASE HELP

explorer.exe can't write to memory at location(who cares what location)

ken1943, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

1. New Upgrade, same explorer.exe memory error on shutdown - Similar Threads - Upgrade same explorer

2. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit...
  3. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit...
  4. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 2004 memory error on shutdown and restart

Windows 2004 memory error on shutdown and restart: I have a Dell Inspiron 5680. It has windows in 2004. I can't rollback. some times when I restart or shutdown, it causes a BSOD. It only happens then. It only started with windows in 2004. I have run every test possible and all lead to my memory is ok, so what gives?...
  6. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  7. Loading an External EXE into Memory and Calling/Running the EXE from Memory as Many Times...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading an External EXE into Memory and Calling/Running the EXE from Memory as Many Times...: A very good day to you All, I hope you are doing Very Well, Please kindly see the attached code for a C# Program This C# Program will Load an External EXE Program into Memory This C# Program will then do a Function Call to Run that EXE Program that sits in Memory The...
  8. BSOD/crash playing games, memory error on shutdown

BSOD/crash playing games, memory error on shutdown: I recently bought and built myself a new gaming PC and have had a few issues with it. The first is that any time I shut down my computer after it was in sleep mode, it shows a memory error. The second is that with games, if I play long enough my computer either blue screens...
  9. An Upgrade and a New Computer are not the same thing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Upgrade and a New Computer are not the same thing: Nothing really important here just a story about things that do and don't work. I have a Dell XPS 8100 (ex Win 7) upgraded to Win 10 and a new Dell XPS 8700 with Win 10 installed. Problem with the XPS 8700...oops your Dell 1320c Color Laser printer doesn't have a Win 10...
  10. Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown?

in Windows 10 Support
    Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown?: Hi, I have been living in the hope that some update would address this. Now have the Creator's Update but it still is a showstopper. Ever since I installed Windows 10 originally, my system will halt on that infernal "memory referenced" error at random occasions, during...
Tags: