Windows 10: new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB?

Discus and support new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings. My gamer Laptop (ASUS G55VW ROG) is now upgrated from Windows 7 SP1. It went smooth and without errors *Smile Before fiddle around too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB?

Greetings.
    My gamer Laptop (ASUS G55VW ROG) is now upgrated from Windows 7 SP1. It went smooth and without errors *Smile

Before fiddle around too much I want to make a bootable USB-key with Windows 10 installaion to make a clean install possible if I mess windows up so it can't boot.
    But how do I make this bootable USB-key? I know I can "reset" the PC from "settings", but that only works if it can boot *Huh.

I had the understanding, that it would be possible to make a DVD or an USB-pen to make a clean install?

Anybody know how to do that?
    And what about cd-key when cleaninstalling from that bootdevice?

:)

Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

How to make a bootable windows 10 recovery disc

Does the black screen show "Press any key to boot from CD/DVD" across the top. Do you have another boot CD/DVD you can try.

[edit]

You could also try creating a repair disc, if that wont boot then it is some setting in your bios that needs looking at.

new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB? [​IMG]

neilpzz, Jul 29, 2015
  3. neilpzz Win User
    How to make a bootable windows 10 recovery disc

Hi,

Sounds like you have created the disk successfully. I'd forgotten the Media Creation tool also gave the option to burn the ISO to disk.

If you have a screen shot you use the icon during your post to add a pictures. See below

new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB? [​IMG]

Did you see a message on a black screen to "Press any key to boot from CD/DVD". Do you have any other bootable disks you could try to test the PC boot sequence.?

neilpzz, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    Thank you. Hope Danish is selectable in this media creationtool new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB? :)

Burgurne, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Windowz10 Win User
    Just about every language on the planet was in the list I saw. The steps listed in the link mirror the ones posted by Microsoft on their support page for the process.

Personally, I just used the Media Creation tool and it made the bootable Flash drive with 3gbytes of Win10 on it no problem.

Windowz10, Jul 29, 2015
  7. nigelmercier, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB? - Similar Threads - upgraded bootable USB

2. How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?: Most people prefer installing Windows 10 using a USB drive rather than a DVD. However, creating a bootable drive can get a little complicated. This article will look at how to create a bootable drive for Windows 10. What's Needed to Make a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive? To...
  3. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10: My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few...
  4. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10: My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few...
  5. Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop

Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop: The Windows site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 allows you to make a bootable-USB you down scroll to: "Using the tool create installation media.. " However my attempt to make a bootable USB failed with the message: "8GB of free space needed on...
  6. How to make a bootable USB ?

How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  7. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  8. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  9. How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?

How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?: Hi every one I have downloaded all ISO images of Windows 10 through Media Creation Tool. Each ISO image is consisted on both versions (x86 and x64) of respective windows. Now, I want to convert all Windows 10 ISO images in a single bootable USB in a way which will give...
  10. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable windows 10 usb: Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused 2491