Windows 10: New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

Discus and support New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys! I've been trying to fix this issue for hours. Been reading so many fixes on the forums, but none seemed to work for me. So the thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by killertudse, Jan 4, 2016.

1. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

Hello guys!

I've been trying to fix this issue for hours. Been reading so many fixes on the forums, but none seemed to work for me.

So the thing is, i've been trying to run the program "Razer Synapse"

And get the error "Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Failed to open"

Here are the things i've been trying to do in order to fix the issue:
    Tried to repair - and also download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable
    Download different bunch of dlls that other people posted as solutions, but didnt fix it for me.

So i was hoping someone on this forum could help me *Smile

:)

killertudse, Jan 4, 2016
  2. ibormanor Win User

Windows 10 Repair or remove programs

I am unable to uninstall Razer Synapse and reinstall there update as there support has asked me to do.

I keep getting the message I need to be the admin account. I am set to admin account. I have no created other user accounts. I am also not able to turn off the UAC in order to attempt the uninstall proccess.

I started this because the Razer Synapse would not update. I also turned off the Razer Synapse before installing windows 10.

ibormanor, Jan 4, 2016
  3. hardware and devices troubleshooter doesn't work

I've got Razer Synapse 2 and Razer Synapse 3 Beta installed on my pc.

What should I do now?

CasperTolsma, Jan 4, 2016
  4. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

Anyone who can assist me?*Smile

killertudse, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Have you asked Razer? I'm not having any issues with the program here.

SylenThunder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

1. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error - Similar Threads - User Razer Synapse

2. Como puedo solucionar este error de razer synapse 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Como puedo solucionar este error de razer synapse 3: Desde el 15 de febrero que tuve una update de windows tengo este problema y he probado absolutamente todo incluso formateando el pc, en otros dispositivos mi raton funciona pero en mi pc no y no se que mas hacer...
  3. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device

in Windows 10 News
    Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device: [IMG]Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software developed and released by Razer that gives you options to rebind controls or assign macros to the Razer devices or peripherals you have. All the settings and changes you do on Razer Synapse are synced to the cloud and you...
  6. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  7. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  8. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller: I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old systems. Could new PC not be in my Xbox/Microsoft network? If not how do i link it? If I search directly to the MS store...
  9. Razer synapse and steam isn't working

Razer synapse and steam isn't working: Ever since the update to build 1803 I haven't been able to get steam open correctly and install games to even play games. Also origin app I can't even install without crashing, and razer synapse won't open up without getting a error message of mscorlib.dll. I've reinstalled...
  10. Not working, Razer Synapse

Not working, Razer Synapse: Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse 5085
Tags: