Windows 10: New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

Discus and support New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys! I've been trying to fix this issue for hours. Been reading so many fixes on the forums, but none seemed to work for me. So the thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by killertudse, Jan 4, 2016.

1. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

Hello guys!

I've been trying to fix this issue for hours. Been reading so many fixes on the forums, but none seemed to work for me.

So the thing is, i've been trying to run the program "Razer Synapse"

And get the error "Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Failed to open"

Here are the things i've been trying to do in order to fix the issue:
    Tried to repair - and also download the latest Visual C++ Redistributable
    Download different bunch of dlls that other people posted as solutions, but didnt fix it for me.

So i was hoping someone on this forum could help me *Smile

:)

killertudse, Jan 4, 2016
  2. ibormanor Win User

Windows 10 Repair or remove programs

I am unable to uninstall Razer Synapse and reinstall there update as there support has asked me to do.

I keep getting the message I need to be the admin account. I am set to admin account. I have no created other user accounts. I am also not able to turn off the UAC in order to attempt the uninstall proccess.

I started this because the Razer Synapse would not update. I also turned off the Razer Synapse before installing windows 10.

ibormanor, Jan 4, 2016
  3. hardware and devices troubleshooter doesn't work

I've got Razer Synapse 2 and Razer Synapse 3 Beta installed on my pc.

What should I do now?

CasperTolsma, Jan 4, 2016
  4. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

Anyone who can assist me?*Smile

killertudse, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Have you asked Razer? I'm not having any issues with the program here.

SylenThunder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error

1. New User - Razer Synapse 0xc000007b Error - Similar Threads - User Razer Synapse

2. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller: I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old systems. Could new PC not be in my Xbox/Microsoft network? If not how do i link it? If I search directly to the MS store...
  3. error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0xc000007b: Srry guys of the community, how can I fix this error that i have just got? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc000007b/7f14f15f-0394-43bb-a762-bb4e5dc29f61
  4. Windows 10 update broke Uplay and Razer Synapse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update broke Uplay and Razer Synapse: I recently had a Windows 10 Automatic Update on my computer, I went to open Uplay and it gave me the "Uplay has encountered an error where it cannot recover from and must shut down". I've tried everything from fresh install to re-install and updating and it still gives me the...
  5. error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0xc000007b: I've been wanting to try to develop a game, so I installed Unity 2018.2. It worked and then I got the update for windows 10. (I was previously using Windows 10, I am fairly certain this is the cause) I just recently downloaded the Unity 2018.3 beta. It doesn't work either. It...
  6. Razer synapse and steam isn't working

Razer synapse and steam isn't working: Ever since the update to build 1803 I haven't been able to get steam open correctly and install games to even play games. Also origin app I can't even install without crashing, and razer synapse won't open up without getting a error message of mscorlib.dll. I've reinstalled...
  7. 0xc000007b Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error: I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game. I talked to the techs at EA Games...
  8. Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error 0xc000007b: I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b ? what happend, thank you for your solutions ? 15508
  9. Not working, Razer Synapse

Not working, Razer Synapse: Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse 5085
  10. Question for Razor Synapse users

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question for Razor Synapse users: I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software. All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart. But coming out of Sleep, the Synapse software loses the mouse (not recognized as a Razor product) and the mouse loses it's...
Tags: