Windows 10: New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX

Discus and support New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are announcing new policy around ad unit decommissioning, user experience updates to manage active/inactive ad units, default policies around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX

Source: Announcing new Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2018
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Windows 10 Course on youtube

Just do it - google will censor it if it violates any policy.

Monetize it ! If you need a monetization manager, let me know !

Just don't promote it here, that's likely called spam.

'Mike P, Feb 26, 2018
  3. Groove Music Videos

No they've added groove videos back into the new uwp version of groove on the xbox (but not the very same uwp app on the desktop). It was even accidentally listed as a feature on the desktop version.

Craig Emmott, Feb 26, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

Wow! Even for management-speak this person has a very weird vocabulary.

Thema:

1. New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX - Similar Threads - UWP Monetization policies

2. Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible: I'm doing a health check with our Active Directory and DNS. I was able to eliminate the errors and warnings on the BPA.When I check with the GPM, I noticed that 1 of the domain is in the replication process but when I expand to see the details. The secondary AD is...
  3. Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible: I'm doing a health check with our Active Directory and DNS. I was able to eliminate the errors and warnings on the BPA.When I check with the GPM, I noticed that 1 of the domain is in the replication process but when I expand to see the details. The secondary AD is...
  4. New SSD added

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New SSD added: Clone the windows drive or fresh installation of Windows in Windows 10.....which one is best???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ssd-added/54c41e59-c688-4551-b1fa-d17a47349518
  5. Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st: As of June 1st 2020, the Microsoft Ad Monetization platform for Windows UWP apps will be shut down. This decision was made primarily because it is no longer viable for us to continue operating the product at the current levels. Key points to note The Ad monetization...
  6. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.: I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page. Thanks....
  7. New App Policy Center for Google AdMob and Ad Manager

in Windows 10 News
    New App Policy Center for Google AdMob and Ad Manager: Advertising policies help ensure a good user experience while maintaining a healthy advertising environment for app publishers. However, we also understand that without the right tools to streamline and simplify the process, handling policy violations can be frustrating for...
  8. adding new fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding new fonts: I want to add new fonts to the font folder in Windows 10. I have tried every available suggestion and none work. I have nothing in the folder other than preview show or hide. There is no place to download them. I have tried to download copy paste. Nothing works...nothing....
  9. Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform: We at Microsoft are committed to helping developers maximize their monetization through ads. The Microsoft ad mediation service along with the Microsoft Advertising SDK are the two key components of  Microsoft’s new ad monetization platform that dynamically optimizes ad...
  10. Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform: Earlier this week, we kicked off our annual developer conference Microsoft Build in front of over 10,000 developers at Washington state convention center with viewers watching the event live around the world. During the keynote and other live sessions, we had several...