Windows 10: New Version of Microsoft People

Discus and support New Version of Microsoft People in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of Microsoft People Available to download in the Store App Version 10.0.10811.0 46310 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2016.

1. New Version of Microsoft People

New Version of Microsoft People Available to download in the Store App
    Version 10.0.10811.0

:)

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2016

2. New version 1709 of Windows 10 Home's new Microsoft Store.

Why is this Microsoft Store app. deleted from my PC and, why on Earth did you force a semi-clean install of this newest version of Windows 10 Home?

This is very annoying to live through such insolence. My overall apps's installations were totally reset to their first install status and 2 of my major Uplay account's bound games have been literally uninstalled from my machine's HDD. The Ubisoft main folder
    was literally deleted by this O.S. major upgrade.

Would it be store in the backed up folder of my previous installation of Windows 10 Home version 1703? Called: Windows.old?

Let me guess, you forgot to assign a specific web-page that would host the new MS-Windows-Store's dependent App. How can you buy an app. if, you can not send it to the cart, to start with? I strongly believe that is the case. The missing app. needed to run
    MS-Windows-Store is, indeed, its hosting web-page.

New Version of Microsoft People :(

Luc J. Patenaude, Apr 4, 2016
  3. New version 1709 of Windows 10 Home's new Microsoft Store.

Just go see in the mirror of your house's washroom. You might end up seeing one for yourself.

If that reflection is not a portrait of that licensed person then, never mind.

To my answers of your little questionnaire: What do you think might be the problem? Hint: There is none on my side of the monitor.

New Version of Microsoft People ;)

Luc J. Patenaude, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

New Version of Microsoft People

1. New Version of Microsoft People - Similar Threads - Version Microsoft

2. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  3. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  4. How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog: Hello Microsoft Community,I was wondering if I could update Windows version 1703 OS Build 15063.502 to the latest version of Windows 10, using the Microsoft Update Catalog. The reason why I ask this is because I am trying to update a HP Notebook from 2017 that has some...
  5. How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog

How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog: Hello Microsoft Community,I was wondering if I could update Windows version 1703 OS Build 15063.502 to the latest version of Windows 10, using the Microsoft Update Catalog. The reason why I ask this is because I am trying to update a HP Notebook from 2017 that has some...
  6. How to update Windows 10 from version 1703 to 22H2 using Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  9. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd