Windows 10: New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

Discus and support New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 08th September 2016 New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it Version 1.1.30.0 63028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Sep 7, 2016.

1. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

08th September 2016
    New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it
    Version 1.1.30.0

:)

hTconeM9user, Sep 7, 2016

2. a message saying " New version available! " has appeared on a sticky note on my desktop. What is this?

a message saying " New version available! " has appeared on a sticky note on my desktop. What is this?

says Update and Later. and its on a darker line on top of the sticky note.

I'm using Useless10

thanks

SkizzyAnimator, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Sticky Notes

Hi,

I am one of the engineers in the Sticky Notes team and I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this issues with the Sticky Notes app.

We have discovered an issue in version 2.0.4 with notes that are created with some older versions. If you update to 2.0.5 which is available in the store, your notes should reappear.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Reza Jooyandeh

Engineering Manager

Microsoft Sticky Notes

Reza Jooyandeh [Microsoft], Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

1. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available - Similar Threads - Version Microsoft Sticky

2. Microsoft sticky note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sticky note: Microsoft sticky note is getting stuck in installing and will not finish the installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sticky-note/efc49ef6-9de2-48c1-81e2-bf126b78ab1e
  3. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  4. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  5. New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks

New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks: How can Microsoft take a simple application like Sticky Notes and make it worse? It was never very good, but ever since the forced update of the application, it "lost" some of my notes, copying text often doesn’t work, occasionally it refuses to maximize and it is also...
  6. MICROSOFT STICKY NOTES

MICROSOFT STICKY NOTES: the menu bar in sticky notes is completely white. I tried to reset the app and opened it again. After syncing my email account, it still remains as is. completely white, where in I'm unable to press the exit button unless right clicking at the task bar. I don't know if...
  7. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Hi After I Updated Windows to last version My sticky notes doesn't minimize & still appears i tried to uninstall & reinstall the same issue hope any one have a solution...
  8. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  9. microsoft sticky notes

microsoft sticky notes: I just got a new computer. i try to open Microsoft sticky notes and it does not open. I try to reset it, uninstall it and install it again... when I open it, nothing happen.....
  10. Microsoft Sticky Notes

Microsoft Sticky Notes: Having tried to uninstall this app, I thought I had succeeded with no trace of it left Now it has suddenly reappeared (probably with the anniversary update). I uninstalled it again, but the app still sits there in the start menu. I went through the registry and got rid of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NEW VERSION AVALIABLE STICK NOTES

2. new version availableとは Sticky notes