Windows 10: New version of store app 15/9/16

Discus and support New version of store app 15/9/16 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Store app updated 15/9/16 - downloaded and working ok 63752 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Sep 14, 2016.

1. New version of store app 15/9/16

Store app updated 15/9/16 - downloaded and working ok

:)

Scottyboy99, Sep 14, 2016

2. Native_proxy.exe has stopped working

It is a problem with the new native_proxy.exe file with timestamp 16/9/2016.

The simplest solution is to replace the file in the C:\Program Files\Intel Security\True Key\Application folder with the one from the previous version with timestamp 15/7/2016.

It will probably be fixed soon....??

ChristinaKomninou, Sep 14, 2016
  3. kmp07 Win User
    uninstall windows 10 back to 7 now stuff is missing?

Exact same thing happened to me. Windows 10 installed 9/15/15 at 7:00 PM, uninstalled 9/16/15 at 6:30 AM. How do I get email files back?

kmp07, Sep 14, 2016
  4. New version of store app 15/9/16

Got it and all working ok and thank you

hTconeM9user, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

New version of store app 15/9/16

1. New version of store app 15/9/16 - Similar Threads - version store app

2. New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - September 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - September 9: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  3. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - August 16: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  4. New Cortana app version 3.3.2 for iOS - July 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana app version 3.3.2 for iOS - July 16: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: Users can experience improved Device settings on Cortana....
  5. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - May 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - May 9: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  6. New Cortana app version 3.2.1 for iOS - April 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana app version 3.2.1 for iOS - April 9: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: Bug fixes Source: Cortana on the App Store 130617
  7. There's no 16:9 in my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's no 16:9 in my camera: Ok, so here's the breakdown. In the camera, it has enough space to be 16:9 but it only shows for both picture and video it's 4:3 I don't know what to do, I've tried looking on the internet and my laptop model is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB, and I use windows 10. Please...
  8. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298
  9. Mail and calendar app updated 22-9-16

Mail and calendar app updated 22-9-16: Mail and calendar app updated today. 64503
  10. Store app updated today 21/9/16

Store app updated today 21/9/16: Store app updated on desktop, all installed and seems ok 64446