Windows 10: New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

Discus and support New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone using Face Book Windows 10 Version App From the Store A new Version is Waiting to be downloaded and installed Version 4.1.0.214.191 50897 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 19, 2016.

1. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

Anyone using Face Book Windows 10 Version App From the Store
    A new Version is Waiting to be downloaded and installed
    Version 4.1.0.214.191

:)

hTconeM9user, May 19, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

problem with massenger

Why, In the news.
    Facebook

The Microsoft Facebook app is still in the store for 8.1. What to do, Update to Windows 10 mobile

garym123, May 19, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    windows phone 8.1 and i can't download new facebook app!!!!!

In the news.

Facebook

The Microsoft Facebook app is still in the store

garym123, May 19, 2016
  4. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

Thanks for the info *Smile

I quite like the facebook app, just needs a bit of speed optimizing for me

paulsalter, May 19, 2016
  5. Yes I agree with you fully on that point think give it time it will come

6. Thanks got it. I checked for the update manually on store and clicked to download. It seemed to act strangely - started downloading and then half way through just vanished and then couple secs later showed ready for download again. Hmmm, love the windows store and it's updates!!! Anyway clicked to download again and this time it went through as normal and completed after starting download again. I launched the app after and it works fine. So who knows what happened there!

Scottyboy99, May 19, 2016
  7. Think there was a hitch as I had same problem but once I clicked the x and then clicked check updates again it downloaded and installed ok
    You might find it opening a bit slow I have noticed on all my systems it is doing so but hopefully in time will settle down and open as it should

8. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

Ok cool. Thanks for sharing your process. Things like that occurring make me wonder if my system is to blame. It's reassuring to know it's not just on mine!

Scottyboy99, May 19, 2016
  9. Windows 10 Face Book Version been updated again in the store

hTconeM9user, Jun 17, 2016
  10. 23rd June 2016
    Windows 10 Face Book App Update Ready in the Store
    Version 58.0.0.47.140

hTconeM9user, Jun 22, 2016
  11. 30th June 2016
    New Version of Face Book App Available in Store
    Version 58.57.0.38.136
    Downloaded installed and working ok

hTconeM9user, Jun 29, 2016
  12. 19th September 2016
    New Version of Face Book
    All updated and installed ok

hTconeM9user, Sep 19, 2016
  13. Winuser Win User

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

Why not just set to Update Automatically in the Store settings? I don't even check for App updates any more.

Winuser, Sep 19, 2016
  14. Some do update on their own also some members miss them so like to keep them updated to let them know what version they have gone to

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store

1. New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store - Similar Threads - Version Facebook App

2. Facebook app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app on Windows 10: hello, I looked for Facebook app on Microsoft App store. They only have the Messenger App. I hesitate to download from 3rd party. please advise. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-on-windows-10/876b76bf-1ab2-4105-971e-b30729b0eceb
  3. Facebook App not in MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App not in MS store: I am trying to download the facebook app and no longer find it in the microsoft store. Not even the Facebook beta Is there an alternative? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-not-in-ms-store/88d0d4e5-cde2-4fba-93ad-49628574dc0d
  4. Windows 10 Facebook App

Windows 10 Facebook App: Hi, Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine. It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer. Faulting application name: WinUAPEntry.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c70abde Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.356, time...
  5. A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!

A new version is ready to be installed - NOT!: I am working on a clean install of Windows 10 PRO and I got stuck on the Your Phone app. Every time I start it up I get the notification that a new version of Your Phone app is ready to be installed. When I select the UPDATE the Windows Store opens and tells me this product...
  6. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  7. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated: Yahoo Mail App No version number Available Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191 Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated 50083
  8. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298
  9. New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store: New Twitter App UpdateReady in Windows 10 Store Version 5.0.2.0 48472
  10. New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store

New Version of Reader & Daily Mail onlne dwnload ready in store: New Version of Reader and Daily Mail Online Apps ready in Store to download and update For any member who uses them 43396