Windows 10: New Video Series This Week on Windows: Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Discus and support New Video Series This Week on Windows: Windows 10 Anniversary Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] The Windows 10 Anniversary Update begins rolling out today for customers around the world. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Video Series This Week on Windows: Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, Aug 1, 2016

2. There are lot of incompatibilities in Windows 10 Anniversary edition V1607. How do I stop Windows update from trying to give me the Anniversary version?

Hi,

This issue might occur if all the drivers are not updated properly before upgrading to anniversary update for Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating all the drivers and then update the system to anniversary update for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link to update driver on Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10

After updating the drivers, try updating the system again to anniversary update for Windows 10.

Feature highlights in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Read more at
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/08/02/new-video-series-this-week-on-windows-highlights-windows-10-anniversary-update/#YyrGsmRpTtp9lY18.99

If you still want to stop Windows update to Anniversary version,
    I suggest you to refer the steps provided by Martmcd replied on January 15, 2016 in the below link:

How to stop windows update automatic update

How to stop windows update automatic update and restart of PC on win10?

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 1, 2016
  3. There are lot of incompatibilities in Windows 10 Anniversary edition V1607. How do I stop Windows update from trying to give me the Anniversary version?

Gjeeses...! I really dont know what to say to this reply!!!! We have driver problems.....Yeah right! When we install the proper
    AND right drivers from the Graphic manufacturer/vendors, like Nvidia and AMD, the goddamned Windows, just reinstalls the "proper" drivers, from a dark wet basement in Silicon Valley at Microsoft and just laugh at us, and say that the drivers
    WE installed, wasn't correct, faulty or "not up to date"! This Anusversary update 1607, just bricked 3 of my laptops, and gave me black/blue (just pick one!) and none of them are function properly after this update! Two of them, wont even
    boot up, at all, with the Windows 10 Anusversary-update inside the hood! Watta h.... is this! And you say; "we have to update our drivers!?" Geeeses....!

P.S Are u really an Microsoft (computer/software engineer) employee? (and not the caretaker from the dark, wet basement at Microsoft in Silicon Valley!)

Apple...here I come....

Svettpeisn, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

New Video Series This Week on Windows: Windows 10 Anniversary Update

1. New Video Series This Week on Windows: Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Similar Threads - Video Series Week

2. Microsoft new Simply Windows video series on Windows 10 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft new Simply Windows video series on Windows 10 now available: If you'e new to Windows 10 or want to learn more about how to get the most out of it, there's now a video series to help you get up to speed on using it: "Simply Windows". The first five episodes are now available on a...
  3. Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  4. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  5. Unknown file type after Windows 10 anniversary update this week

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown file type after Windows 10 anniversary update this week: My machine running windows 10 updated the other day to the "anniversary edition". After this, each time the machine boots up, I get a dialog box asking me to associate an app with some weird file type which I have not seen before. The file type is: ".45c30aaf". I cannot...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  7. What’s new for IT pros in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new for IT pros in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Today’s release of Windows 10, version 1607—also referred to as the Windows 10 Anniversary Update—continues our commitment to productivity, security, and privacy for all customers. You can read about the improvements for end users in the Windows Experience Blog. Windows...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features: Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features Coming this summer, for free! Start Menu [img] Start Screen [img] Action Center [img] Hand-Off / Continuum [img] Ink Workspace [img] ....... and much more! Source and more:...
  9. Update to Developer’s Guide to Windows 10 video series

in Windows 10 News
    Update to Developer’s Guide to Windows 10 video series: What better way to get up to speed with building Universal Windows apps than to immerse yourself in the updated Microsoft Virtual Academy training course, the Developer’s Guide to Windows 10, led by Andy Wigley and Shen Chauhan. This newly updated version of the series...
  10. New Innovations for Classroom with Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    New Innovations for Classroom with Windows 10 Anniversary Update: At Build, we announced the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Today, I’m excited to share additional features for educators and students, alongside other education news today from Microsoft. Today, Windows is the leading global platform for K-12 education. Our enduring goal is...