Windows 10: New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

Discus and support New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google Drive makes it easy to store and share files in the cloud so you can collaborate securely with your teams and clients while on the go. And we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

Source: New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2018

2. The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate.

This ERROR involves privacy. Microsoft is showing how little they car about privacy. Your comment is arrogant and condescending.

Google Drive, Feb 6, 2018
  3. My [One_Drive] is FULL; what am ( ) suppose to do?

You can buy more storage:

Microsoft OneDrive Plans

Welcome to Microsoft OneDrive

You can try offloading some of data to an external drive or store them locally on the system drive or upload some to other storage services such as BOX, Google Backup and Sync and Dropbox.

You can use Google Backup and Sync to backup data from your OneDrive folder on your computer:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/google-backu...

Andre Da Costa, Feb 6, 2018
Thema:

New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

1. New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive - Similar Threads - ways comment Microsoft

2. Windows Defender scans way more files than there are on my drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender scans way more files than there are on my drive: Hello, on my drive i have around 350K files according to file explorer but Windows Defender scans around 950K. Also, the amount of files scanned during a full scan seem to fluctuate alot it seems. What could this be?...
  3. What is this? more info in comment...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? more info in comment...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/homo_erectus_heh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzjg5e/what_is_this_more_info_in_comment/
  4. New quick way to learn more about your Google search results

in Windows 10 News
    New quick way to learn more about your Google search results: When you search for information on Google, you probably often come across results from sources that you’re familiar with: major retailer websites, national news sites and more. But there’s also a ton of great information on and services available from...
  5. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smaartscz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqx74l/is_there_any_way_to_fix_it_more_in_comment_below/
  6. New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: What’s changing We’re updating the user interface for comments and action items in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps for Android. Some of the changes you may notice include: Larger, clearer interface to make it easier to see comments and...
  7. New ways to report driving incidents on Google Maps

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to report driving incidents on Google Maps: Google Maps has always helped people get from point A to B in the easiest way possible. Today, we’re adding more tools that reflect real-time contributions from the community so you can stay even more informed when you’re behind the wheel. Here’s what’s changing: First,...
  8. Comment more than question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comment more than question: I like many others am tired of receiving the innocuous message that I am not the true Administrator of my PC and this privilege and or function is being denied Google this phrase "cmd prompt administrator windows 10" all your problems will be over, follow instruction...
  9. A new way to browse hotels on Google

in Windows 10 News
    A new way to browse hotels on Google: Earlier this year, we redesigned our hotel search experience so you can more easily explore and filter for hotels on your mobile device. We see that travelers love interacting with the new mobile features—so beginning today, we’re bringing the same modern look and feel to...
  10. Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?: Which is more convenient? Onedrive or google drive? 118986