Windows 10: New ways to get more done in Outlook.com

Discus and support New ways to get more done in Outlook.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce an update to Outlook.com that lets you make the most of the moments that matter to you—featuring a refined inbox, new ways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New ways to get more done in Outlook.com

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/05/21/n...n-outlook-com/

:)

Brink, May 20, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

How do I get my calendar from my nokia 920 to sync with my outlook.com calendar?

You have a microsoft account. The new phone was setup with the same account as the old phone, right?

Did the new phone get it's contacts from outlook.com, your Mcrosoft account, when you set it up?

You are getting contacts and email from the outlook.com account but the calendar doesn't give phone calendar info when you see it online with a PC?

You are bring in way more that is needed to sync a outlook.com account and a phone.

No, I said nothong about POP, EAS. You can add the outlook.com account to your desktop outlook and sync is also. But, get your calendar problem fixed first.

garym123, May 20, 2015
  3. How to search outlook.com people "Notes" field

Andy

Outlook.com is being migrated to something called "preview" and the notes field IS searchable in it. If you are inclined to opt in before your account is migrated you can do this

To opt in to the new Outlook.com Preview go here.

Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email

Outlook

CONTENT COURTESY OF MY PARTNER JMH3143

There is in progress an update to Outlook.com that lets you make the most of the moments that matter to you—featuring a refined inbox, an upgraded calendar and more.
    The update being rolled out in Preview, is the first of many innovations coming as Microsoft
    upgrades Outlook.com to a new Office 365-based infrastructure.
    There is no returning to what was.

Welcome to Outlook on the web

Outlook UserVoice, is an open forum for you to share feedback, recommend features, and vote for the ideas you like best.

Joining the conversation in the updated web experience is easy—just click
    Feedback
    under the Gear icon and you can make your suggestion without leaving your inbox.

If you’d like to see and vote on other ideas, you can always visit Outlook.UserVoice.com and sign-in with your Microsoft account.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 20, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User

I assume the 'Newsletters' feature in the Windows 8 Mail app is being superseded by the new 'Clutter' feature?

ARC1020, May 20, 2015
  5. Wynona Win User
    Microsoft takes a step toward bringing Outlook.com and Outlook closer together | ZDNet

Wynona, May 20, 2015
  6. gzt7d8 Win User
    So my question is will they provide a feature, in the future, to sync both Outlook and Outlook.com? I could find that very useful it it was available.

gzt7d8, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New ways to get more done in Outlook.com - Similar Threads - ways more done

2. More outlook issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More outlook issues: I have no idea why every single topic about the broken useless redunant outlook gets taken down but I am tired of itOut look does not workI search for an email, i click reply and it gets sent to me and it is me to me. How is that not dumb?And there is no way at all what...
  3. More outlook issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More outlook issues: I have no idea why every single topic about the broken useless redunant outlook gets taken down but I am tired of itOut look does not workI search for an email, i click reply and it gets sent to me and it is me to me. How is that not dumb?And there is no way at all what...
  4. Get even more Windows cleaning done with Cleanmgr+ and Burnbytes combined

in Windows 10 News
    Get even more Windows cleaning done with Cleanmgr+ and Burnbytes combined: Cleanmgr+ was launched by its developer in February 2019 as a disk cleanup alternative as Microsoft revealed plans to deprecate the classic Disk Cleanup program of the Windows operating system to focus on cleanups in the Settings app. BurnBytes was released in June 2020, and...
  5. Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations

in Windows 10 News
    Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations: Sometimes you are in the flow, efficient and productive. Other times, it feels like you have lost control of your time. New notifications keep pulling you in different directions, it takes too long to find what you’re searching for, or you just can’t...
  6. Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Get more control of your day with Microsoft 365 and new Outlook: Time is one of the most precious and scarce resources, and managing it well has been a goal for people in both professional and personal settings. Time is fragmented in real life, where you need to manage your work and personal times, and your digital life where you keep...
  7. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  8. Outlook for iOS and Android: Personalize how you get things done

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for iOS and Android: Personalize how you get things done: The New Year brought a range of updates in Outlook for iOS and Android to further empower the busy professionals in both work and personal scenarios. With the new Office mobile app unifying your content creation experience, Outlook mobile continues to deliver capabilities...
  9. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  10. Outlook not getting new email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook not getting new email: Hi there Check that in the account settings for your email (per account) go to the send mail server settings -->advanced and enter inbox for the root folder. This should then make all emails visible again. I'm using IMAP (who bothers with POP3 these days). Check also...