Windows 10: New Win 10 Install: Constant BSODs

Discus and support New Win 10 Install: Constant BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I installed windows 10 on a brand new system I just built, and I'm getting constant BSODs. Initially I'll get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saaaaaad, Dec 7, 2015.

1. saaaaaad Win User

New Win 10 Install: Constant BSODs

Hi all,

I installed windows 10 on a brand new system I just built, and I'm getting constant BSODs. Initially I'll get a "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" or ÏRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". The system will reboot and give me a "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"error on startup, and keep doing it until i force shut the system down, and start again.

I've uploaded a bunch of DMP files here:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I'd really appreciate your guys help, I'm loving windows 10, but getting BSODs on a brand new system isn't a good feeling.

Thanks in advance.

:)

saaaaaad, Dec 7, 2015
  2. TommyYap Win User

Neither pin nor Microsoft account password access work on my ASUS F555L laptop after 5-10-2017

This does not help. I've been getting issues after a forced update on my pc today. Constant BSOD and FREEZING. I tried to do a FRESH INSTALL with the Media Creation Tool and I'm still getting CONSTANT BSOD DURING INSTALLATION.

MICROSOFT THIS IS A PROBLEM YOU'VE CREATED NOW FIX IT!

TommyYap, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Constant BSOD's on Windows 10, when trying to play League of Legends game. errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly Memory".

Everytime I try to play a game of League of Legends, I either blue screen loading in, during the game, or right before the game ends. I get a couple of random errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly
    Memory". I have an Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Graphics Card, and not only did I constantly try to fix if it was a driver issue, but I even clean installed new drivers twice and updated it. I still get constant BSOD's. :/

OP - Constant BSOD's on Windows 10

LightzRetra, Dec 7, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Because it is a brand new system, I suggest to run Hardware Diagnostics starting with the bootable tests.
    Crashes with a brand new system is usually an indication of a hardware problem (damaged hardware or not properly connected)

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
  5. saaaaaad Win User
    The issue appears to be solved for now. I updated the BIOS on my motherboards, and since then, I've had no issues. Thanks for the response.

saaaaaad, Dec 9, 2015
  6. saaaaaad Win User
    The issue appears to be resolved. I updated my motherboard BIOS, and that has stopped the crashes (apparently the new BIOS had Win 10 optimizations on it).

saaaaaad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New Win 10 Install: Constant BSODs - Similar Threads - Install Constant BSODs

2. Constant BSOD errors Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD errors Win 10: Hello, Lately I have been encountering constant various BSOD errors on my Dell G5 5587 laptop.I have tried all the methods to verify system files to no avail.These errors are even persisting after clean Windows 10 install.I have tried installing both newest drivers and laptop...
  3. Constant BSOD errors Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD errors Win 10: Hello, Lately I have been encountering constant various BSOD errors on my Dell G5 5587 laptop.I have tried all the methods to verify system files to no avail.These errors are even persisting after clean Windows 10 install.I have tried installing both newest drivers and laptop...
  4. Constant BSOD errors Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install: I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with the AMD Ryzen Series 9 4900 and nVIDIA Geforce 2060. What a piece of work this computer has been. The computer came originally with Windows 10 and at the beginning of the year I decided to go with the Windows 11 upgrade. Since I upgraded I...
  6. Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install: I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with the AMD Ryzen Series 9 4900 and nVIDIA Geforce 2060. What a piece of work this computer has been. The computer came originally with Windows 10 and at the beginning of the year I decided to go with the Windows 11 upgrade. Since I upgraded I...
  7. Windows 10 Constant BSODs after installing new MoBo and CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Constant BSODs after installing new MoBo and CPU: I bought an ASUS Rog Strix X570-E gaming, and a Ryzen 9 5900x, after installing, every time I start the systemLike, If I reboot, I will not get a BSOD, but if I shut down the computer, and start it in the morning, I get it I will get a BSOD, the most constant one is error...
  8. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install: Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest drivers and reinstalled windows but no joy. It seems to happen when I am not actively using the computer (I am a gamer and...
  9. Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card

Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card: I recently upgraded from a GTX 1070 to an RTX 3070. Ever since I got the new card, my PC keeps crashing constantly at random intervals with BSOD. I've included my dumps below. Would appreciate any help. System: CPU Intel Core i7 6700K Motherboard MSI Z170A SLI Plus RAM...
  10. BSOD constant crashing on Alienware M17xR3 new Win 10 update

BSOD constant crashing on Alienware M17xR3 new Win 10 update: Like many others, I am getting BSOD crashes after updating to Windows 10. They are happening constantly and I am getting multiple different error codes. I have downloaded the DM Log Collector and ran it in safe mode. I am new to this so if I have done anything wrong,...