Windows 10: New window to Attach a file to email

Discus and support New window to Attach a file to email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After I open the new window to attach a file, then click the 'date', it can't sort the file at all. If the fold has a lot of files, I couldn't find the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by truelies, Jan 16, 2017.

1. truelies Win User

New window to Attach a file to email

After I open the new window to attach a file, then click the 'date', it can't sort the file at all. If the fold has a lot of files, I couldn't find the newest one. This is very inconvenient. But in windows 10 explore, it works. How to fix this?
    New window to Attach a file to email [​IMG]

:)

truelies, Jan 16, 2017
  2. 7thSense Win User

How to attach Pdf file to the new compose Email

You need to open the PDF file in the PDF Reader app and tap '...' in the bottom-right corner. You will then have an option to share via email. That will share a copy of the PDF via SkyDrive in the email. Hopefully there will be a way to attach the actual
    file in a PDF from the app in the future.

7thSense, Jan 16, 2017
  3. How to attach Pdf file to the new compose Email

I wanted to attach my pdf file in Email.But i am getting any option to attach.

Could someone have idea on this.

Anurag Kashyap, Jan 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, for someone to answer this, could you please state your starting point:
    a. how are you accessing your email - an email client (program) - which one? - a browser?
    b. suggest you post a screenshot (use the icon to the left of the video icon above your post).

Meanwhile, assuming you're looking at an open/save dialogue, you may be able to change the view, and sort by date/size etc

Thanks!

dalchina, Jan 16, 2017
  5. truelies Win User
    Yes. I am using a browser accessing my yahoo email.

truelies, Jan 16, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    New window to Attach a file to email [​IMG]

Hi, that's what I see using Firefox. No problem in sorting the files.
    Which browser are you using?

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New window to Attach a file to email - Similar Threads - window Attach file

2. problem attaching a file to an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem attaching a file to an email: i am trying to send an attached file with an email. it's not working. it wants me to open the file. when I've "opened" the file in the past, it attached it to the email. now it says there is not a valid path to attach it....
  3. problem attaching a file to an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem attaching a file to an email: i am trying to send an attached file with an email. it's not working. it wants me to open the file. when I've "opened" the file in the past, it attached it to the email. now it says there is not a valid path to attach it....
  4. problem attaching a file to an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't attach email file.

Can't attach email file.: Hello.A couple weeks ago my computer ungraded to win 11. All went well for a couple weeks, then after a recent update, now when I try to attach a file, it locks google chrome or any browser up. I have to shut the program down. However, if I attach the file from a flash drive,...
  6. Can't attach email file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't attach email file.: Hello.A couple weeks ago my computer ungraded to win 11. All went well for a couple weeks, then after a recent update, now when I try to attach a file, it locks google chrome or any browser up. I have to shut the program down. However, if I attach the file from a flash drive,...
  7. can not attach photo files to email

can not attach photo files to email: Trying to attach my photo file to email but with no luck. Went through different type of email accounts but still wont attach. Also, when trying to attach via direct email address through picture files nothing works, it will not let me type in address and none of the proper...
  8. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  9. Can Not Attach a File to Email

Can Not Attach a File to Email: I composed a new e-mail and want to attach a file to send. The file will not attach. I read the instructions which I copied and attempted to paste here but that won't even work. Why is copy/cut paste not working along with not attaching files not working?...
  10. attaching files to email

in Browsers and Email
    attaching files to email: I have lost the ability to right click on a photo and choose to send it to an email address. The process starts correctly but Outlook doesn't open a new email as it used to. I could do this previously, went on holiday, came back and could no longer do it. so I don't see that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Open a new window to view > Click to attach file

2. peoplesoft attachfile open in a new window