Windows 10: New Windows 10 email

Discus and support New Windows 10 email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can not start the new email program or its companion calendar. I have seen updates installed but also seen other people mention this problem. when... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RandyNorton, Aug 31, 2015.

1. New Windows 10 email

I can not start the new email program or its companion calendar. I have seen updates installed but also seen other people mention this problem. when will it get corrected?

:)

RandyNorton, Aug 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 email was working fine, then suddenly no new email was downloaded. How do I get my new emails?

Windows 10 email was working fine, then suddenly no new email was downloaded. How do I get my new emails?

OP - email

SandraNekola, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Halmha Win User
    How to define contact groups for Windows 10 email client

Bought a new computer with Windows 10. Imported contacts from a .csv file into Outlook.com. Contacts are available to email in Outlook.com and to the email client in Windows 10. Need to define contact groups. Tried adding a new “Contact” containing all addresses
    of the group members. Winows 10 email did not recognize the new “Contact” (though the "Contact" showed in the People App), Outlook.com email used only the address of the first group member. How do I get groups into Windows 10 that are recognized and usable
    by the Windows 10 email client?

Halmha, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

New Windows 10 email

1. New Windows 10 email - Similar Threads - email

2. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  3. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  4. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  6. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  7. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  8. unable to send or receive emails.

unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  9. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  10. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...