Windows 10: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

Discus and support New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Thanks Wynona. How are others experiencing in-place Upgrades on these? I might want to do one to get the full Mail functionality until I can get more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2015.

1. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

Thanks Wynona. How are others experiencing in-place Upgrades on these? I might want to do one to get the full Mail functionality until I can get more time to do the full Clean Reinstall.

gregrocker, May 2, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

I have been using @outlook.com for years, before that @live.com.

3. Wynona Win User
    While I was installing the ISO, the laptop behind me stealthily updated to 10074. I haven't had time to play with it yet, though.

Wynona, May 2, 2015
  4. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

I can see the 10074 Update now, but there is no button to download it.

New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available [​IMG]

gregrocker, May 2, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hey Greg,

Your screenshot shows that it's already downloading. *Smile

Brink, May 2, 2015
  6. Y'think? Seems to be stalled at 0%. I'll leave it on overnight and check again in the morning. *Sleepy

gregrocker, May 2, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Check you network activity in Task Manager or Resource Monitor to see if it may just be slow to update the progress, but actually still downloading.

Brink, May 2, 2015
  8. Kari Win User

New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

A Microsoft MVP does not know how to add a Microsoft email account in Microsoft Windows Mail App in Microsoft Windows saying bluntly and non mistakenly as a fact that "No way to add Hotmail account in latest build."

Because I point out it is absolutely not true, I am rude? OK, that's a new definition for that word. I stay behind my words, a fact check is a good thing before presenting invalid things as facts.

You can add all Microsoft email addresses (Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, Live) as POP / IMAP or Office 365 account. Office 365 is not an email system, all Office 365 Home or Personal email addresses are normal MS emails, why it is only logical that you can use it to add an MS email address using that selection.

9. Reldel Win User
    Try adding the account using the exchange option. My mail account was borked, I deleted the Hotmail/Outlook accounts and then re-entered them using the exchange options and then all was good.

Reldel, May 2, 2015
  10. Greg, you can now get the latest (official) ISO on MSDN. Might be easier and faster to download from there.

alphanumeric, May 2, 2015
  11. Can't get my pop3 settings to stick. Enter it all in and click connect or sign in or what ever that last option is and nothing happens. All the settings are lost and it's like I never entered them.

alphanumeric, May 2, 2015
  12. It's still at 0% today. I wonder if its this Akamai Technologies (download manager) showing activity in Network. The connection has been slow lately, so maybe its reacting to that:

Thanks for the reminder about MSDN option, Alpha. Do you know if it will have an Upgrade choice and whether that is desirable?

I was able to add Hotmail using Exchange choice. They must have left Outlook, Live, Hotmail off the first choice when they slightly redesigned Mail in this build.
    Thank you all for your kind help. *Smile

gregrocker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

1. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available - Similar Threads - Insider Preview Build

2. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.37.76.26 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.37.76.26 available: Our commitment to enhancing screensharing now includes the ability to share individual application windows in Skype which is available in the latest Insider build. [ATTACH] Try it out and let us know what you think! The Skype Team Source: Skype Insider Preview Share...
  3. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build. Check it out and let us know what you think! Store app version 8.36.76.26 for Windows 10 PC (14.36.26.0), iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android tablets Desktop app version 8.36.76.26 for Windows, Mac, and Linux...
  4. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.35.76.65 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.35.76.65 available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out new preview builds of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux, Linux Snap, Windows 10 PC & Android 4+ today! 8.35.76.65 is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, desktop apps for Mac, Linux & Windows 10 Skype Lite...
  5. Windows 10 Build 18272 is now available for Insiders with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18272 is now available for Insiders with new features: Windows 10 Build 18272 is now rolling out to those subscribed to the Fast and Skip Ahead Rings. Windows 10 Build 18272 comes with several new changes and improvements as the company continues to work on the next major feature update due in the spring of 2019. What’s new in...
  6. Windows 10 Build 18267 is now available with new features for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18267 is now available with new features for Insiders: Windows 10 Build 18267 is up for download and it comes with several improvements. The latest preview build 18267 is part of the next major Spring 2019 update and it is rolling out to the Insiders in the Fast and Skip Ahead Rings. What’s new in Windows 10 Build 18267...
  7. Windows 10 Build 18262 now available for Insiders with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18262 now available for Insiders with new features: Microsoft has been busy fixing issues and bugs reported after the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. Today the company is releasing a new Insider preview build 18262 from the 19H1 branch for Insiders enrolled in the Fast and Skip Ahead Ring. What’s New:...
  8. Windows 10 Build 17713 is now available with new features for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17713 is now available with new features for Insiders: Microsoft is today rolling out a new Windows 10 preview build for the Windows Insiders in Fast Ring. Windows 10 Build 17713 comes with significant changes for Edge browser and Notepad. Microsoft Edge Improvements Microsoft Edge features a new media autoplay controls. You...
  9. New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones: UPDATE: We have fixed the server errors and you should be get updated. If you don’t see an update, keep trying. UPDATE: We discovered this morning that there was an error in the database for provisioning record data, which is required for new phones to join the Fast Ring...
  10. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10080 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today (will show as 10.0.12562.84 in Settings > System > About). We’re excited to get this build out because it brings many improvements but also because it adds...