Windows 10: Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10

Discus and support Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 How to Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, May 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10

How to: Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10

How to Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10

Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see, open, and switch between your apps. You can also see the specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open.

Users can turn on or off transparency for the Start, taskbar, and action center for only their account in Windows 10. When users turn on transparency, it will have a blurred acrylic effect by default.

TranslucentTB offers you control over the appearance of your taskbar. You can customize the effect and color of it, and combine states (maximised window, Start Menu open, Cortana open and Timeline open), each one with a customizable taskbar appearance to reach a dynamically changing and visually pleasing taskbar.

This tutorial will show you how to use TranslucentTB to enable clear transparency on the taskbar for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Taskbar clear transparency

Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Perform one of the following actions to download and install TranslucentTB.
    A) Download and install TranslucentTB from the Microsoft Store. (see screenshot below)

OR

B) Download and install the latest version of the TranslucentTB-setup.exe file on GitHub. (see screenshot below)

2. Run TranslucentTB, and click/tap on Yes to agree the first time you run it. (see screenshot below)

3. Right click on the TranslucentTB icon in the taskbar notification area, and click/tap on Open at boot to check (on - recommended) or uncheck (off) it for what you want. (see screenshot below)

*note TranslucentTB will need to stay running in the background to keep taskbar clear transparency enabled.

4. Right click on the TranslucentTB icon in the taskbar notification area, click/tap on Regular, and select (dot) Normal, Clear (default), Opaque, Blur, or Fluent for what you want on your taskbar. (see screenshot below)

Note
    • Blur: Will make the taskbar slightly blurred.
    • Clear: Transparent taskbar.
    • Normal: Regular Windows style. (as if TranslucentTB was not running)
    • Opaque: No transparency. This will show the color you selected in Accent Color below on your taskbar.
    • Fluent: Windows 10 April 2018 update and up only. Will give the taskbar an appearance similar to Microsoft's Fluent Design guidelines.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, May 24, 2018

2. Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10  

If you have Maximised window enabled... and have a browser maximized, it will turn the taskbar back to default. I had to uncheck enabled and it went back to clear with Firefox taking the whole screen(not FS). *Wink

This is using the app from the MS Store.

Access Denied, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

May be part of:

Dynamic modes (these can be used together and each of them provides a taskbar state and color you can customize):

• Dynamic Windows: Will change the taskbar to a different appearance if a window is currently maximised.
    • Dynamic Start Menu: Will change the taskbar appearance when the start menu is opened.
    • Dynamic Cortana: Will change the taskbar appearance when Cortana (or the search menu if Cortana is disabled) is open.
    • Dynamic Timeline/Task View: Will change the taskbar apperance when the Timeline (or Task View on older builds) is open.

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

I use a program called TranslucentTB to make my taskbar completely transparent. Here is a link with how to and it has the download on the page. Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 :)

How to Make Your Windows 10 Taskbar Completely Transparent

When you create the shortcut in the startup folder(if you do this to have it on startup), in the "Target" box, at the end add this with a space after the program to look like this:

C:\path\TranslucentTB.2017.3\TranslucentTB.exe --transparent

Access Denied, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Ph0werd Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..

Thankyou! do you know even more registry files to edit for much more Transparency for (The Start Menu, Action center, Settings..?) and tips/ideas are always welcome! Cheers

Ph0werd, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Enable Taskbar Clear Transparency with TranslucentTB in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Taskbar Clear

2. TranslucentTB/Cannot remove translucent/clear option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TranslucentTB/Cannot remove translucent/clear option.: I am unable to change my taskbar back to normal/not clear. It remains clear if I change the desktop setting to normal and even if I uninstall TranslucentTB. Are there any fixes to this?...
  3. TranslucentTB/Cannot remove translucent/clear option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TranslucentTB/Cannot remove translucent/clear option.: I am unable to change my taskbar back to normal/not clear. It remains clear if I change the desktop setting to normal and even if I uninstall TranslucentTB. Are there any fixes to this?...
  4. TranslucentTB/Cannot remove translucent/clear option.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clear Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Transparent box on screen: If you can see the clear box down below it wont go away i dont know how to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-transparent-box-on-screen/24f41087-3e4f-460c-a4ee-9148d8e277af
  6. Clear Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear Transparent box on screen: If you can see the clear box down below it wont go away i dont know how to get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-transparent-box-on-screen/24f41087-3e4f-460c-a4ee-9148d8e277af
  7. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear/transparent icon backgrounds: Yes, I googled it. everyone wants me to buy special/expensive software I can't afford or suggests things that don't work for PCs.Other's say there's a way to right click an image and make a specific color transparent... but only if you're using a cell phone.This is being used...
  8. Clear/transparent icon backgrounds

Clear/transparent icon backgrounds: Yes, I googled it. everyone wants me to buy special/expensive software I can't afford or suggests things that don't work for PCs.Other's say there's a way to right click an image and make a specific color transparent... but only if you're using a cell phone.This is being used...
  9. Windows 10 transparent taskbar

Windows 10 transparent taskbar: Today I reinstalled Windows 10 using the latest ISO from MS site. When it booted at first, the taskbar was 100% transparent and very sexy looking. However, after some restarts and software installs, the taskbar is now translucent instead of being completely transparent. I...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..

Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency..: How can i increase the Transparency in the Windows 10 Taskbar, and other things like Action center, Settings panel, Start Menu..? (and remove blur) Cheers! 107136