Windows 10: New Windows 10 Laptop w/ HP LaserJet 5 & HP Jetdirect J2550B

Discus and support New Windows 10 Laptop w/ HP LaserJet 5 & HP Jetdirect J2550B in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New Windows 10 Laptop and I can't get my HP LaserJet 5 with Jetdirect J2550B connected. It worked fine on previous Win 10 pc and works fine on my Mac.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gnu2atl, Aug 24, 2018.

1. gnu2atl Win User

New Windows 10 Laptop w/ HP LaserJet 5 & HP Jetdirect J2550B

New Windows 10 Laptop and I can't get my HP LaserJet 5 with Jetdirect J2550B connected. It worked fine on previous Win 10 pc and works fine on my Mac. Is there a Windows 10 JetDirect diver? Suggestions please.

:)

gnu2atl, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

HP JetDirect EN3700 - Installation in Windows 10

Hi,

Are you facing this issue in Local Account or Microsoft Account?

What steps of the installation the issue appear? after selecting the device? at the beginning of the setup? etc.

I suggest you to download the drive again from HP website and try installing it.

HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast Ethernet Print Server.

If that does not help, contact HP support:

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Installing HP Laserjet printer on new Dell windows 10 laptop

How do install an HP Laserjet 1012 printer on a new windows 10 Dell laptop

JohnLucas1, Aug 24, 2018
  4. elfiscal Win User

Windows 10 HP Laserjet 5 drivers

I have an HP Laserjet 5 which works perfectly in Windows 7 Professional. Before I upgrade to Windows 10, I want to make sure a printer driver is available for it. Is there such a driver available? My look at the HP website seems to indicate not, but
    it was not clear.

elfiscal, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

1. New Windows 10 Laptop w/ HP LaserJet 5 & HP Jetdirect J2550B - Similar Threads - Laptop LaserJet Jetdirect

2. HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10: Has anyone had this problem? My printer will work but my scanner does not. I reinstalled the drivers, but the scanner still does not work. Any ideas? Thank you in advance! Also, my printer and scanner were last used with Windows 7 until I recently upgraded a little over a...
  3. HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10: Has anyone had this problem? My printer will work but my scanner does not. I reinstalled the drivers, but the scanner still does not work. Any ideas? Thank you in advance! Also, my printer and scanner were last used with Windows 7 until I recently upgraded a little over a...
  4. HP Printer 4500 Not Compatible with new HP Laptop w/ Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New laserjet: HP Smart rigmarole

New laserjet: HP Smart rigmarole: Last week, we bought a new HP LaserJet printer (model M118dw) and connected it to our home network. It works fine from Linux, iOS and MacOS, without requiring a printer-specific driver. I understand that the OS printing subsystem can get all the information it needs directly...
  6. HP Laserjet 2600n and Windows 10

HP Laserjet 2600n and Windows 10: I had a problem printing from Windows 10 to my HP LJ 2600n. I downloaded the driver OK but it still wouldn't print. I noticed that the printer displayed as "Offline" and I was unable to change this. On the page here:...
  7. HP Laserjet 1010 and Windows 10

HP Laserjet 1010 and Windows 10: I am trying to get my HP Laserjet 1010 printer working with my new Windows 10 desktop computer, but despite spending a lot of time on Google and unsuccessfully following up suggestions, I still cannot get it working. I know it can be done because I had it working with my old...
  8. HP laserjet 5 drivers

HP laserjet 5 drivers: I have a new HP desktop all in one pavilion computer. Is there a way to keep my HP Laserjet 5 printer working? Thank you, Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laserjet-5-drivers/20b9d6a9-591c-4b97-bed0-df9da2f0bb04
  9. HP LaserJet P1102

HP LaserJet P1102: Hi. I have problem with printer after updating my system to windows 10 from 7. When i downloaded drivers from official web-site and installed them, my PC don`t see them. I triedto delete and download again(I deleted from device manager "HP EWS" and reboot device...
  10. HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions

HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions: Follow these instructions to connect your HP Laserjet 4 and Laserjet 5M printers to your computer if you are running Windows 10. --press the Windows icon in the lower left corner --select "settings" --select "devices" --select "add printers & scanners" --select "add...