Windows 10: New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise

Discus and support New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today I am pleased to join Scott Guthrie and Satya Nadella at Ignite, the largest IT conference in the industry with more than 20,000 attendees. It’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise

Source: New Windows 10 and Office 365 features for the secure productive enterprise | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2016

2. Windows 10 activation

Hello,

Can I activate my Windows 10 using my Office 365 account ( Product licenses: Office 365 Enterprise E3 ) ?

Mohammad Abd Al-Qader, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Lumia 920 Encryption

I use it w office 365 no problem.

Wp8 is built with enterprise security and cloud security in mind.

That's why when you create a new account the outlook email says office 365 specifically.

Same goes when you open up office. One of your options build in is office 365.

New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise ;)

ceroberts75, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise

1. New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise - Similar Threads - Office 365 features

2. windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 and office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 and office 365: Hi There, My organisation is having some office 365 licences, We have some promethean devices having windows 10 enterprise 2016 LTSB. All the devices added in Azure AD, I can able to login with AD username and password but the office is missing on those...
  3. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  4. Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365: Hi Insiders! My name is Tracy and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. Office provides a large selection of equations and symbols but it can often be difficult to find the desired symbol and add it quickly into your work. Though PowerPoint has long...
  5. New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365: Modern workers are always looking for ways to be more productive, but in today’s always connected world filled with infinite distractions, it is hard to stay focused, find what you are looking for and determine where to get started doing your most important work. Office.com...
  6. New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update

in Windows 10 News
    New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update: Recent updates for security and compliance include enhancements to Advanced Threat Protection, eDiscovery, Advanced Data Governance, Advanced Security Management and expanded support for Windows Information Protection. Read on to learn more about these updates....
  7. New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities: Today, we’re pleased to announce several enhancements that bolster Office 365’s security and compliance capabilities. With the launch of Office 365 Threat Intelligence, we are enriching security in Office 365 to help customers stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape....
  8. New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

in Windows 10 News
    New security features for Microsoft 365 Business: Many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are concerned about their ability to protect their business from cyberattacks and keep their data safe—but lack basic protection against the most common threats. Recently, we conducted a survey of SMBs and found that 71 percent...
  9. New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365: Last November, we announced Resume Assistant, a new feature in Microsoft Word to help you craft a compelling resume with personalized insights powered by LinkedIn. Today, this new experience begins rolling out to Office 365 consumer and commercial subscribers on Windows....
  10. Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security: Today at Microsoft Inspire in Washington DC, Microsoft unveiled Microsoft 365, a new set of commercial offerings that include Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). Microsoft 365 delivers a complete, intelligent, and secure solution to empower...