Windows 10: New windows 10 update today

Discus and support New windows 10 update today in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is this? [img] 111938 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by worf105, Jun 10, 2018.

1. worf105 Win User

New windows 10 update today

What is this?

New windows 10 update today [​IMG]

:)

worf105, Jun 10, 2018

2. odd login with win to today

Hi,

I suggest you to check if you have any new updates available for Windows.

To check the update history follow the below steps:

• Click on Windows Key.
    • Click on settings
    • Click on windows updates and security.
    • Click on advanced options
    • Select view update history.
    • Now check if there is any new updates installed.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 10, 2018
  3. No audio after Windows 10 upgrade today

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue? If yes, please follow the below suggestions:

Method 1: You may run the System maintenance troubleshooter, install all the patches and available updates from Windows updates.

Step 1: Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Windows update settings" without quotes and hit enter.

• Under Updates click on check for updates

Method 2: Install all the available drivers for your hardware from the manufacturer’s website.

Refer:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

New windows 10 update today

1. New windows 10 update today - Similar Threads - update today

2. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  3. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  4. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  5. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  6. I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.: I tried all 3 display ports and the hdmi 2 on my 4070ti and the hdmi on the motherboard and tried all the input settings on my Samsung g7 and no luck. Also tried another monitor that currently works with my laptop and no luck....
  7. I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.

I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.: I tried all 3 display ports and the hdmi 2 on my 4070ti and the hdmi on the motherboard and tried all the input settings on my Samsung g7 and no luck. Also tried another monitor that currently works with my laptop and no luck....
  8. Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?: As in the question I did a number of updates today. When I finished I noted that 23H2 had become 22H2. There was an update that would not install as well. What are my options to returning to 23H2?...
  9. Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?

Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?: As in the question I did a number of updates today. When I finished I noted that 23H2 had become 22H2. There was an update that would not install as well. What are my options to returning to 23H2?...
  10. Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.

Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.: I restarted today 3/14/24 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 that it said was ready to install. After a supposedly successful restart, no programs or Windows functions would run. I could open the system tray, but nothing would launch and several icons were missing,...