Windows 10: New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP

Discus and support New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to announce that customers with Windows subscriptions via the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program can now upgrade their Windows 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/business/2...criptions-csp/

:)

Brink, Jan 18, 2017

2. Windows 10 (1709) Microsoft 365 Business CSP License activation error

We are actually the CSP and we are doing the upgrade for one of our clients. Microsoft 365 Plan is what we are providing. (Microsoft 365 Business | Microsoft)

Jerry C Kurian, Jan 18, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Enteprise LTSB 2016

Hi team,

Can customers who have Windows 10 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB 2016 using the Windows 10 E3 or
    E5
    SKUs under CSP?

I know that any customer with windows 10 pro is eligible to upgrade to enterprise through this CSP SKU of W10 E3 and E5, but I wanted to validate whether this upgrade also comes with LTSB for the customer.

Please confirm at the earliest.

Thanks,

Jamal Bdeir

JamalBdeir_MSFT, Jan 18, 2017
Thema:

New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP

1. New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP - Similar Threads - upgrade benefits Cloud

2. Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP: I'm upgrading a user from home to pro in a client environment that I manage through partner center. When I look in CSP, it gives me 2 options, but one is significantly cheaper than the other. Can someone explain the differences between "Windows 11 Home to Pro Upgrade for...
  3. Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP: I'm upgrading a user from home to pro in a client environment that I manage through partner center. When I look in CSP, it gives me 2 options, but one is significantly cheaper than the other. Can someone explain the differences between "Windows 11 Home to Pro Upgrade for...
  4. benefits of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    benefits of windows 11: What are the benefits of windows 11 compared to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benefits-of-windows-11/467821cb-1949-41d5-8979-f6e67fbbe238
  5. benefits of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    benefits of windows 11: What are the benefits of windows 11 compared to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benefits-of-windows-11/467821cb-1949-41d5-8979-f6e67fbbe238
  6. Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade: A new feature in the forthcoming Microsoft update could help you access your Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard from anywhere as long as you have got an Android phone. Microsoft is working on a new feature that will allow users to copy-paste text and images between a phone and PC....
  7. Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive: We are using Dell computers with Windows 7 Professional OEM, we have purchased Windows 10 E3 CSP to upgrade. The question is, during this upgrade we are planning to upgrade the hard drive to ssd. Please let me know the procedure to upgrade both OS and Hard drive...
  8. CSP

in Windows 10 Customization
    CSP: Can someone please inform the correct Custom CSP for InstallWindowsDefenderApplicationGuard? I'm aware there is a method of deploying the same setting via endpoint-protection. I currently need to use the CSP to deploy the setting manually as documented....
  9. New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions: Last week at Microsoft Connect();, we announced two new benefits to assist cloud migration for our users who have Visual Studio Subscriptions. If you missed the event or want to watch the on-demand trainings, check out the Connect(); event page. If you’re a current Visual...
  10. How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

in Windows 10 News
    How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program: The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program provides a pay-as-you-go subscription model with per-user, per-month pricing that enables businesses to scale up or down from month to month as their needs change. By working with an expert CSP partner, even companies with limited or...