Windows 10: New windows 10 using a usb

Discus and support New windows 10 using a usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I open my USB to work on a file than close it. When I try to go back to open my USB I must first close the USB, take it out and reinsert it. In windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MICKY, Aug 9, 2015.

1. MICKY Win User

New windows 10 using a usb

I open my USB to work on a file than close it. When I try to go back to open my USB I must first close the USB, take it out and reinsert it. In windows 7 as long as my USB was in my computer I had access to it. What can I do to get Windows 10 to work like Windows 7

:)

MICKY, Aug 9, 2015

2. When using a usb or dvd on a new hard drive i get the message "setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file contact the vendor"

Download the Installation media i.e. ISO again.If it repeats, use the following to download an ISO:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Bazzainuk Win User
    When using a usb or dvd on a new hard drive i get the message "setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file contact the vendor"

<Original title: media creation tool>

when using a usb or dvd on a new hard drive i get the message "setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file contact the vendor"

Bazzainuk, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

New windows 10 using a usb

1. New windows 10 using a usb - Similar Threads - using usb

2. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  3. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  4. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use usb debugging on windows 11: I am trying to connect my android device to my windows 11 laptop and the laptop cant detect the phone that is connected. I tried different USB cables and phones and nothing happens. If any of you know fixes please let me know, I need this to work for my school projects as we...
  6. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

cant use usb debugging on windows 11: I am trying to connect my android device to my windows 11 laptop and the laptop cant detect the phone that is connected. I tried different USB cables and phones and nothing happens. If any of you know fixes please let me know, I need this to work for my school projects as we...
  7. How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7

How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron N5010. I bought it refurbished with a Windows 10. I wasn't enjoying it because it was lagging. I replaced the windows 10 with a window 7.Last month, I decided to wipe the hard drive and start afresh. I created a bootable USB drive with Rufus using...
  8. How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron N5010. I bought it refurbished with a Windows 10. I wasn't enjoying it because it was lagging. I replaced the windows 10 with a window 7.Last month, I decided to wipe the hard drive and start afresh. I created a bootable USB drive with Rufus using...
  9. Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...: So I ran the windows setup tool which asked me to make a data stick ran the setup programme from there which said it needed to make a few updates from online and it's now busy downloading 8GIGABYTES and still going via peculiarly my onedrive which I don't understand but what...
  10. Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...

Anyone know what the point of using the setup tool to create a USB stick when setup then...: So I ran the windows setup tool which asked me to make a data stick ran the setup programme from there which said it needed to make a few updates from online and it's now busy downloading 8GIGABYTES and still going via peculiarly my onedrive which I don't understand but what...