Windows 10: New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue

Discus and support New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm in a corate environment and one of my users had a Criticial Service Failed BSOD. We replaced the machine and upon signing in was prompted with the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Orp, Aug 17, 2018.

1. ORP
    Orp Win User

New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue

I'm in a corate environment and one of my users had a Criticial Service Failed BSOD. We replaced the machine and upon signing in was prompted with the message "Windows can not sign into your account" and "You're using a Temporary profile". When going on the domain controller I noticed the user only had a .v5 profile so I am wondering if this is a windows build issue. To fix this I was wondering if you can just transfer the contents of the .v5 profile to the .v6 profile to solve it? Another member of my team ended up solving the issue but has very bad English and couldn't explain how to fix it very well lol. When signing in and going to C:\Users I had a Temp folder but not the username of the user. Thanks,
    -

:)

2. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Aug 17, 2018
  3. komet23 Win User
    Windows 10 temp profile issue

Hello,

I am deploying Windows 10 to PCs, but there is an issue with computers that are used by multiple domain users. Every time different user tries to log in, he is sent to temp profile. After logout and login again, he is on his own profile. I've tried removing registry keys for .bak profiles etc, but it did not help at all.
    It happens on every PC. Anyone have a clue?

Regards

komet23, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue - Similar Threads - Temp Profile Issue

2. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  3. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  4. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: A User Profile is a collection of settings and data of a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder.Temporary User Profile: A temporary profile is created each time that an error condition prevents the user's profile from loading. Temporary...
  6. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: A User Profile is a collection of settings and data of a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder.Temporary User Profile: A temporary profile is created each time that an error condition prevents the user's profile from loading. Temporary...
  7. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows temp profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows temp profile: Hello guys so I just want help regarding my laptop. So what I did before recieving this error was I cut (yes ctrl+x) my profile folder into my hard drive. Now when I logged back in today i pasted my profile folder back to the users folder, yes I have my desktop icons back,...
  9. temp profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    temp profile: for the last couple of weeks every time I restart my pc and log in I get a different profile and it is temp. I can log longer use my original profile. I am using windows 10 and can't fine a user profile update or add etc. how can i fix this?...
  10. Windows 10 temp profile issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 temp profile issue: Hello, I am deploying Windows 10 to PCs, but there is an issue with computers that are used by multiple domain users. Every time different user tries to log in, he is sent to temp profile. After logout and login again, he is on his own profile. I've tried removing registry...