Windows 10: [Newbie]can i/should i remove "C:\$GetCurrent"

Discus and support [Newbie]can i/should i remove "C:\$GetCurrent" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is it safe what is it used for 78378 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MasterAndreas, Feb 28, 2017.

1. [Newbie]can i/should i remove "C:\$GetCurrent"

is it safe what is it used for

:)

MasterAndreas, Feb 28, 2017
  2. farby Win User

my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

Connect the Phone to PC and thru' Windows Explorer search for this file. If you find it Delete from there .. See if it works .

farby, Feb 28, 2017
  3. my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

i hav C6 n it is givin me error when i delete the broken images it displays "systen error" although i dont have any images in my phone memory n m not usin memory card also... plzz help..

omkar_bartakke, Feb 28, 2017
  4. topgundcp Win User

[Newbie]can i/should i remove "C:\$GetCurrent"

You probably did a refresh/reset Windows and this folder was created. The answer is YES, you can delete it.

topgundcp, Feb 28, 2017
Thema:

[Newbie]can i/should i remove "C:\$GetCurrent"

1. [Newbie]can i/should i remove "C:\$GetCurrent" - Similar Threads - Newbie should remove

2. What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?: I was going through my Storage Drives in my settings and cleaning out unnecessary/unused applications in my laptop. However, I noticed this file called C:\Mono and it consist of files to name: bin, etc, include, lib, and share. This file takes a lot of storage about 607MB and...
  3. What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a C:\Mono? Should I uninstall it?: I was going through my Storage Drives in my settings and cleaning out unnecessary/unused applications in my laptop. However, I noticed this file called C:\Mono and it consist of files to name: bin, etc, include, lib, and share. This file takes a lot of storage about 607MB and...
  4. Can i delete the %Getcurrent folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i delete the %Getcurrent folder?: [IMG] is it safe for me to delete this folder? trying to free unnecessary space and most of what i read online said it's safe to delete, but is it really? submitted by /u/Psychological_Ad3906 [link] [comments]...
  5. Can/Should I free up these unused C: partitions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can/Should I free up these unused C: partitions?: This is the current layout of my Windows 10 boot drive: [img] I understand that WIn10 has a required 1/2 gigabyte "Recovery Partition" that it likes to use when required to rebuild the boot partition etc. But somehow, over time, my boot drive has those other 3 partitions,...
  6. what is this? should i remove it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? should i remove it?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/plxnp0oadpt51.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=8875fb72cb613d6934ca3686badf428fccbd344c so my c drive was being auto filled and i searched up how to fix it , i found a method that i should open system properties , then i saw this...
  7. newbie

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    newbie: I have a laptop with genuine Windows default his laptop then I bring my laptop to the computer worker after the Windows OS check is changed to not original, how do I restore the windows to the original version? Because recovery is deleted thank you...
  8. [Newbie]How can i update windows from CLI (powershell)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Newbie]How can i update windows from CLI (powershell): coming from linux (was using LXDE on arch)i have been used to the terminal and using the UI for everything is very unconformable (and slow) 76201
  9. $getcurrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    $getcurrent: I just deleted this folder as I didn't recognize it and it had a relatively new creation date. and I removed it from the recycle bin. am I going to have a problem with it, and any idea what it is related to. 74979
  10. $GetCurrent folder - Can I delete

in Windows 10 Support
    $GetCurrent folder - Can I delete: My windows.old folder disappeared today. From what I have read this is expected behaviour. But folder $GetCurrent is still there? I tried Disk Cleanup, but, there is no option for 'Previous windows installations'? So can I delete $GetCurrent folder? If so how? Right...