Windows 10: Newegg Windows 10 price & release date

Discus and support Newegg Windows 10 price & release date in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A screen shot from: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...010&Submit=ENEAttachment 20300 6490 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cliff S, May 30, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Newegg Windows 10 price & release date

Cliff S, May 30, 2015

2. Does the Windows 10 upgrade last forever even if I format my PC or buy a new PC in the future?

There was a leak from NewEgg for the OEM System Builder pricing:

• $149.99 – Windows 10 Professional
    • $109.99 – Windows 10 Home
    Newegg just leaked the Windows 10 price and release date

Philip Yip, May 30, 2015
  3. lumia 950

What is the release date & price of Lumia 950 in india?

Santosh Ray, May 30, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Wow those are reasonable prices.

swarfega, May 30, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    So, MS didn't learn much about pricing and high acceptance. If they can give much lower prices for OEMs where volume is much higher, putting up similar prices for retail users would make many more switch to 10 or by better machines.
    There's no way in hell I would pay more than 1/4 of the value of my computer for OS when 8.1 I use now as main OS will be just fine for few more years. That's all hypothetical for me because I will most probably trade my 8.1 in anyway but maybe only at almost last moment.

CountMike, May 30, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Yup! And my two free upgrades(from 7 on laptop & 8.1 on desktop) are even more reasonable though*Smile. But yeah they are keeping the pricing down, also as a side note: this isn't the first time that Newegg posted Windows pricing before everyone else. Same thing happend with Windows 8 and their information was accurate, so chances are that this is happening with Windows 10 too.

Cliff S, May 30, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Keep prices down ? Adjusted for high inflation rate maybe.

CountMike, May 30, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Mike don't forget Microsoft also has to pay licensing fees for CODECs and other software technology they "borrow".

Cliff S, May 30, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    I found out about this when browsing msn news "my topics"

Attachment 20301

Cliff S, May 30, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    Ha, so Bing news actually have something new !

CountMike, May 30, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Since they've reinvented msn news it show new stuff all the time on "my Topics" the old one nothing would change after even a year. I also like the design best. Yahoo is a security nightmare(one of the most unsafe of all), and Google news is an information overload(even when you personalize it, and that takes forever), Bing has the perfect balance for me, and is more or less updated daily(for my topics).

Cliff S, May 30, 2015
  12. CountMike New Member
    I have been checking Yahoo news every morning with no ill effects for few years now.

CountMike, May 30, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Great,, now I know what I'm getting for my birthday in September!!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, May 30, 2015
  14. echrada Win User
    You sound like a real sourpuss! Got out of bed the wrong side? You will be getting your free upgrade if you want it so why the acid?

echrada, May 30, 2015
  15. Win 10 for Free or about £100

I know which I will select *Smile

paulsalter, May 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Newegg Windows 10 price & release date - Similar Threads - Newegg price release

2. watchOS 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    watchOS 10 Release Date: V87tfhddktuihrf6dsktuyihsodfri6frhsdt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchos-10-release-date/1c28d10f-9672-4b5c-9b09-860494780bec
  3. Windows 365 Cloud PC Details, Price, Release Date, FAQ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 365 Cloud PC Details, Price, Release Date, FAQ: [ATTACH]Microsoft recently announced Windows 365, a cloud-based service for your Windows PC in their annual partner event, Inspire. Let’s get into the details about what it brings in for users. Table of content What is Windows 365 What does Windows 365 offer? Windows 365 is...
  4. Windows 11 Release Date, Price, Hardware Requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Release Date, Price, Hardware Requirements: [ATTACH]Microsoft has unveiled Windows 11 to the world. The news has got the tech community around the world riled up with speculations and expectations as to what this new iteration is going to offer. To put your concerns at ease, we are going to do a detailed, roundup...
  5. Windows 10 19h1 Released date.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 19h1 Released date.: Hi there I'm very excited about the new windows feature updates. So, I want to know when does it's publicly released and available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-19h1-released-date/0ba82582-1864-4936-8609-97db02aad519
  6. Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT]: Windows 9 was been a hot topic of discussion even before the launch of Windows 8. The current Microsoft OS is almost two years old, but it has failed to impress users. Though the updates improved on some of the features, the sales numbers were less than expected. Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10: Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade deal is looking better and better all the time. For if you already own a genuine Windows PC, you could be saving yourself upwards of a huundred to almost two hundred dollars. Microsoft confirmed Monday that the company will sell Windows...
  8. Windows 10 release date, price, features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release date, price, features: Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10, or at least a very early 'Technical Preview'. We all thought it would be Windows 9 or something completely different. But Windows 10 it is. Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 release date, price and new features...
  9. Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, Release Date

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, Release Date: Microsoft Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, and Release Date Competition in the smartphone market is getting hotter as major manufacturers are moving up the ladders of innovation and introducing path-breaking features. We told you in a previous...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878