Windows 10: newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

Discus and support newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just recently bought the new xbox one s controller and i want to connect to my pc using the new bluetooth feature and play sound through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DruidFluid, Aug 15, 2017.

1. newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

i just recently bought the new xbox one s controller and i want to connect to my pc using the new bluetooth feature and play sound through the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller. the problem is i cant figure out how to get it to work. i have updated the drivers on windows and the controller and have the xbox accessories app installed and still nothing. i have reinstalled my audio drivers and still nothing. can somebody please help me with this? i am not using apple headphones. they are samsung. i mention this because i read that apple headphones have the ground and mic sleeve swapped because theyre retarded and its just apple. thanks for the help. have a good day.

:)

DruidFluid, Aug 15, 2017
  2. MAJOT15 Win User

System freezing and beeping sounds when Xbox One Controller connected to Windows 10 PC

​I've got a big problem. When my Xbox One S Controller is connected to my PC(recently updated Windows 10 on it) via Bluetooth it makes my PC
    gone crazy. Controller is working great, but after 1-2 minutes after connecting it, problems starts. When I'm doing something with my mouse my system freezes for a second or two and makes beeping sound. It makes doing anything else on PC than playing impossible,
    when controller is connected. It started happening 5-7 months ago, but it was very rarely, but now sometimes even every mouse click is doing it. I now it is known issue, because there are many of topic about it on reddit, steam or other forums and there are
    always two ways to solve it, but none of it works. First one is unistalling KB3140743 update, but it's so old that I can't do that. Next solution is downloading older drivers, before this update was
    released, and "update" your controller through Device Manager. It doesn't help as well. I had newest Windows 10 update and newest Xbox One Controller update installed through Xbox Accesories app, and it still happens, even more often now. I've really tried
    everything and I don't know what to do. I've tried removing controller from Device Manager, install older drivers that only makes my controller to stop working etc. Any solutions?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

MAJOT15, Aug 15, 2017
  3. Is there a way to display Xbox One S controller battery life on Windows 10?

I use the Xbox One S controller to play games on Windows 10 through Bluetooth and I don't want the controller batteries to die while I am playing games. Is there any way to show the battery level on Windows 10?

William61720, Aug 15, 2017
Thema:

newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

1. newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth - Similar Threads - newest xbox controller

2. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Wired on pc works but I wanted to use it wirelessly, and the controller is updated. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except...
  3. Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth: The new controller I picked up is not listed as a bluetooth device under bluetooth setting. Additionally it will not show up under 'control panel' add a device. Controller pairs fine to android phones and works. I have managed to pair it earlier on in the week and it...
  4. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth: This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or dinput controller and the drivers ALL show up. In Devices And Printers all of the controllers will show up. But in "Game...
  5. Win10 won't recognize Xbox One controller through Bluetooth

Win10 won't recognize Xbox One controller through Bluetooth: Title. Wired works completely fine. Steam recognizes the controller and everything's good. Things start to change whenever i unplug the wire and try to use it through Bluetooth A few days ago whenever I'd play wireless it would work seamlessly. No issues whatsoever. However...
  6. Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC: I would like to use my Bluetooth enabled controller with both my PC and my Xbox One. The Xbox reconnects to the controller just fine when it has been connected to my PC, but the other way around is proving difficult. When I want to reconnect my controller to my PC, I have...
  7. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer: Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work....
  8. Need sound to go through wireless XBOX One Controller

Need sound to go through wireless XBOX One Controller: Dear redditors! I have an XBOX One controller with a headphone jack that works properly when I plug it with USB. When I use wireless connection over Bluetooth (regular, not the dedicated dongle), I can play just fine, but can't use my headset with it. The gamepad isn't...
  9. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...
  10. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox one controller bluetooth not working: everything is on and searching but they will not pair up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-controller-bluetooth-not-working/0a7535e0-5709-4c39-81db-e5c52123a677

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller connect to pc no sound

2. xbox bleutooth no sound

3. xbox one controller pc bluetooth no sound

4. win 10 no sound from xbox controller,
  5. xbox controller audio on pc bluetooth,
  6. is xbox one the newest xbox,
  7. no sound from bluetooth xbox controller,
  8. xbox controller bluetooth sound,
  9. xbox controller windows 10 no sound,
  10. xbox controller bluetooth no audio,
  11. xbox one controller no audio with bluetooth,