Windows 10: Newly Rebooted Machine, can't access MS Onedrive on my machine.

Discus and support Newly Rebooted Machine, can't access MS Onedrive on my machine. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, Today, I rebooted my machine and did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I installed all my apps etc and then tried to access onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrje1, Dec 1, 2015.

1. mrje1 Win User

Newly Rebooted Machine, can't access MS Onedrive on my machine.

Hey Everyone,

Today, I rebooted my machine and did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I installed all my apps etc and then tried to access onedrive and it gave me a sign in screen. I put in my correct information and it won't let me sign in at all. It gets stuck saying signing in. Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

:)

mrje1, Dec 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 1607 update destroyed my homegroup

I had no home group after the update. I was able to create a home group and join three of four usernames on this machine, not my id with administrator rights. I can't even view the homegroup password from my username, can the other three. After a reboot,
    I no longer had access on any user name, when tried to join I got erroe message that no homegroup was detected. I got the same error message on my other network machine.

I tired your solution. after several reboots I got access with three usernames again, but not to the other machine (not listed in file explorer (not my username where the homegroup was created). I was able to set up the other machine, but could not gain
    access to the first machine (machine not available) even though it was up.

Then I lost everything on the first machine again. error message "No other homegroup Pcs are available right now". The second machine is still set up, just can't acess the first machine.

I tried the fix again, no results. The second machine is still set up, just can't access the first machine still.

LorenCarlson, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Newly bought Windows 10 on newly built machine, changed hard drive, won't activate

Thank you Greg. I do have a Windows 7 key that I never used. I will go that route when reinstalling if I have trouble.

AnthonyChiappette, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Newly Rebooted Machine, can't access MS Onedrive on my machine.

1. Newly Rebooted Machine, can't access MS Onedrive on my machine. - Similar Threads - Newly Rebooted Machine

2. If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...: Hi teamTaking the example of the following vuln:Microsoft CVE-2023-29324: Windows MSHTML Platform Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability Solution: 2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems KB5026362 The KB is installed on the server via SCCM, but...
  3. If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...: Hi teamTaking the example of the following vuln:Microsoft CVE-2023-29324: Windows MSHTML Platform Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability Solution: 2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems KB5026362 The KB is installed on the server via SCCM, but...
  4. Virtual machine onedrive unable to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual machine onedrive unable to access: Hi community,There are some vms in environment and in them we can access onedrive with o365 service accounts. New vms have been given to us which are not allowing to access the onedrive using same service accounts. Online onedrive can be accessed but not explorer. What could...
  5. Virtual machine onedrive unable to access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual machine onedrive unable to access: Hi community,There are some vms in environment and in them we can access onedrive with o365 service accounts. New vms have been given to us which are not allowing to access the onedrive using same service accounts. Online onedrive can be accessed but not explorer. What could...
  6. Virtual machine onedrive unable to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Machine BSOD/Rebooting often.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine BSOD/Rebooting often.: Windows version: Windows 10 Build 19041.173 A few weeks ago it seemed like every time I left my computer for a while (like overnight) I would come back to it restarted. I searched and found some help and it turned out to be a driver that was causing the issue. Things were...
  8. Onedrive not synced between machines.

Onedrive not synced between machines.: Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Laptop. One account the same Laptop shows more file count than PC. Onedrive settings on both are exactly the same. Can I force a sync?...
  9. Can't share newly created directory with XP machine

Can't share newly created directory with XP machine: I've been using an older XP machine on my home network for years and have never had a problem with using shares on my "main" Win 10 machine. (Win 10 - Version 1903 Build 18362.592) I recently had to uninstall and reinstall a program on the Win 10 computer due to needing to...
  10. Can't access my hard drive from another machine?

Can't access my hard drive from another machine?: Hello, I have two machines on a workgroup network. One machine has win 7 and the other has Win 10. From win 10 machine I can access the C drive on the Win 7 machine since I shared the C drive on the win 7 machine. But I can't access the C drive on the win 10 machine...