Windows 10: News: Eugene Kaspersky is concerned...

Discus and support News: Eugene Kaspersky is concerned... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A Russian Cybersleuth Battles the ‘Dark Ages’ of the Internet by NEIL MacFARQUHAR JUNE 10, 2016 MOSCOW — A sense of menace stirs right off the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Slartybart, Jun 10, 2016.

1. News: Eugene Kaspersky is concerned...

A Russian Cybersleuth Battles the ‘Dark Ages’ of the Internet
    by NEIL MacFARQUHAR JUNE 10, 2016
    Source

:)

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2016
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) - 14.0.23026 Setup Failed 0x80070666

Hi Eugene,

For advanced assistance regarding your concern, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forum.

Regards.

Micah Bat, Jun 10, 2016
  3. Printer Canon Pixma MP210

Thanks Eugene for your help but I decided to go with a new printer.

Phyllis Branick, Jun 10, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

News: Eugene Kaspersky is concerned...

What about the security of Kaspersky software? I get Kaspersky Internet Security free from my bank in the UK. I asked their security team about the security of Kaspersky anti-virus software considering Kaspersky is a Russian based company and my bank doesn't see any security concerns. Anyway, who knows if US sourced software is any safer with possible security backdoors enabled by government agencies?

Steve C, Jun 11, 2016
  5. The article wasn't necessarily about Kaspersky Security products - they are top notch products.

The article is about the concern one of the top AV vendors has about the growing threats on the Internet and devices.

When Kaspersky is concerned, I'm concerned ... but there's not much we mere mortals can do about it, other than maintain the virus protection on our machines.

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

News: Eugene Kaspersky is concerned...

1. News: Eugene Kaspersky is concerned... - Similar Threads - News Eugene Kaspersky

2. Concern

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Concern: What's this, I don't know what this is. Do you guys have this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/concern/ef58477e-4da3-4439-93c9-312ec928d8f5
  3. uninstalling kaspersky

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling kaspersky: dear sir i am downloading windows 10 a requirement is to uninstall old kaspersky antivirus which i cannot as i do not have the pass word and for years now i am using windows essential as the kaspersky license expired long time so how can i proceed. best rgds...
  4. Defender/Kaspersky

Defender/Kaspersky: I have win 8.1 on my PC and have relied on Kaspersky for a number of years. It has served me well over the years except once when I encountered a software issue and turned off Kaspersky, enabled Windows Defender so I could scan for issues. Defender found the issue that...
  5. Kaspersky Risks?

Kaspersky Risks?: Here is another story on Kaspersky software today - Google for UK spymasters raise suspicions over Kaspersky software’s Russia links I've had concerns for some time and have now decided to remove Kaspersky software from my PCs. This is a shame since Kaspersky antivirus...
  6. Kaspersky 2018?

Kaspersky 2018?: Kaspersky have suggested I install the 2018 version of Kaspersky Total Security due to a few minor issues I'm having - see Kaspersky Total Security 2018 release notes Has anyone used the 2018 version yet and what do you think of it? 90741
  7. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  8. Kaspersky Update

Kaspersky Update: The UK National Cyber Security Centre is warning against using Kaspersky software for systems related to national security - see UK warning of Russian anti-virus software I've always been impressed by Kaspersky software but I have decided to stop using it. 99390
  9. Kaspersky not opening

Kaspersky not opening: I have Kaspersky Full Internet security on my Desktop and Laptop. My desktop is running Win 10 Pro 64bit and my Laptop is running Win 10 Pro 32bit. On my Desktop I have no problems with my Kaspersky it works as it should, but on my Laptop it runs in the background...
  10. Kaspersky Cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky Cleaner: Kaspersky Lab is well known for its security products. While it’s popular products like Kaspersky Antivirus and Kaspersky Internet Security are paid solutions, Kaspersky Lab does offer couple of free tools for Windows operating system. One of them is Kaspersky Cleaner....