Windows 10: News from Adobe MAX 2017: Photoshop, Surface, and future of creativity

Discus and support News from Adobe MAX 2017: Photoshop, Surface, and future of creativity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Adobe announces new Photoshop CC features for Surface Dial that enable creators to streamline their workflow and, for the next three months, offers 90... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

News from Adobe MAX 2017: Photoshop, Surface, and future of creativity

Source: News from Adobe MAX 2017: Photoshop, Surface, and the future of creativity - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2017

2. Adobe programs

I can't download photoshop and the creative cloud off the adobe website. I have tried all the solutions they provided and nothing works and neither adobe or windows can help. I have a new surface pro. Does anyone have any ideas how I could install photoshop?

General Jeevuss, Oct 17, 2017
  3. New Surface Pro

For customers who purchase a Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, Surface Pro (Model 1796) or Surface Studio October 18, 2017, through January 18, 2018, will be eligible for a promotional offer from Adobe. The promotion includes a 90-day subscription to Adobe’s
    Creative Cloud Plan, giving you access to Adobe Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, and more. However, this promo is available on selected countries only.

For you to be able to redeem on the offer, you will need to select the offer when it is prompted from your Surface App. You will be provided with a redemption code and a link that launches the Adobe offer redemption page. You will then create a new account
    (or log in to their existing) with Adobe, activate their software and begin any required installation/setup.

You can access the Surface app, by typing Surface in the search box then click on the app. Choose Exclusive offers.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

News from Adobe MAX 2017: Photoshop, Surface, and future of creativity

1. News from Adobe MAX 2017: Photoshop, Surface, and future of creativity - Similar Threads - News Adobe MAX

2. win 10. can not download adobe creative or photoshop from adobe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10. can not download adobe creative or photoshop from adobe: hey guys,just downloaded win 10 again from a system restore point, had to restore because i appoved a driver download that made a driver not work. Before system restore adobe downloads worked fine on windows 10. After system restore I can not download adobe creative or...
  3. win 10. can not download adobe creative or photoshop from adobe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10. can not download adobe creative or photoshop from adobe: hey guys,just downloaded win 10 again from a system restore point, had to restore because i appoved a driver download that made a driver not work. Before system restore adobe downloads worked fine on windows 10. After system restore I can not download adobe creative or...
  4. win 10. can not download adobe creative or photoshop from adobe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe's Creative Cloud application no longer fully loads. It stalls after opening and while it's trying to find my Adobe apps, then posts a suggestion to relaunch it, so I do and nothing happens. I contacted Adobe support and they took over my computer to run some tests,...
  6. Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe's Creative Cloud application no longer fully loads. It stalls after opening and while it's trying to find my Adobe apps, then posts a suggestion to relaunch it, so I do and nothing happens. I contacted Adobe support and they took over my computer to run some tests,...
  7. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Photoshop CS5: I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed...
  9. Adobe Photoshop CS3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop CS3: Windows 7 support is coming to an end, so I bought a Dell with Windows 10 and downloaded my Adobe photoshop CS3 installation disc and it downloaded but it will not open. The message is "Adobe photoshop CS3 is not responding". Thanks, Mike...
  10. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670