Windows 10: Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019

Discus and support Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It was a little over a year ago, that I broke the news that Microsoft had stopped the development of HoloLens V2 and was pushing forward to V3. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019

Read more: Microsoft Arrives Q1, 2019 - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2018

2. Network requirements for Hololens

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the network requirements for Microsoft HoloLens . I will certainly help you.

Microsoft HoloLens see a wide array of use-cases for developers, commercial organizations, designers, creators, and those seeking a whole new way to be entertained will find unique value in Microsoft HoloLens.

The network requirements solely depends on the purpose you are using with HoloLens to accomplish developing, designing etc.

I suggest you to post your query here for further information
    on Microsoft HoloLens.

Refer the below article for more information on Microsoft HoloLens.

Microsoft HoloLens Frequently Asked Questions

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 13, 2018
  3. HoloLens Doubt!

I do work with unity and vuforia on a mac, i would like to now if i can download the HoloLens SDK, import it into unity and make apps for HoloLens, and then publish for Apple store and Play store.

I would like to have that clear, cause im impress with HoloLens.

NabilMajid, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019

1. Next-Gen HoloLens is Codenamed Sydney; Arrives Q1, 2019 - Similar Threads - Next Gen HoloLens

2. Sydney Harbour Bridge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sydney Harbour Bridge: Whilst flying around Sydney in Flight Sim 2020, I noticed that the iconic bridge was FLAT instead of the Coat Hanger. Will there be an upgrade to rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sydney-harbour-bridge/acb68ebe-9c3c-4eea-bc46-582b609515f5
  3. Windows 10’s next update is codenamed Manganese

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update is codenamed Manganese: In February 2019, Microsoft began testing Windows 10 20H1 feature update that isn’t expected to start rolling out to users until May 2020. Microsoft released the preview builds of the 20H1 update early because the company has been aligning schedules between Azure and Windows...
  4. Windows 10 version 2004 is the next update, arriving next year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 is the next update, arriving next year: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 November 2019 Update and the company is now preparing the next version for consumers. Microsoft says that they’re gearing up to finalize the next update codenamed ’20H1′, and the company is also preparing 20H2 for testers. Microsoft has...
  5. Backblaze Hard Drive Stats Q1 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Backblaze Hard Drive Stats Q1 2019: [ATTACH] As of March 31, 2019, Backblaze had 106,238 spinning hard drives in our cloud storage ecosystem spread across three data centers. Of that number, there were 1,913 boot drives and 104,325 data drives. This review looks at the Q1 2019 and lifetime hard drive failure...
  6. CES 2019: Powered by AI, next-gen Lenovo Yoga family & Legion devices

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Powered by AI, next-gen Lenovo Yoga family & Legion devices: Technology from phones to smart homes has been getting safer, smarter, more personalized and immersive. Facial recognition and sensors for biometric authentication, cinema-quality entertainment on the go, and voice recognition to activate multiple virtual assistants that...
  7. New codenames for the releases!

in Windows 10 Support
    New codenames for the releases!: On some websites in the media some have stated that Microsoft will be implementing new codenames for Windows 10 instead of codenames like 19H1 which will be apparently be something like Vibranium etc. Has Microsoft confirmed this officially? Or shall I just assume at the...
  8. New leak reveals codename of next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    New leak reveals codename of next big Windows 10 update: While all eyes are on the re-launch of Windows 10 October 2018 Update, a new leak has revealed what’s next for the operating sytem. We all know that Windows 10 19H1 update is the next big release after the October 2018 Update and it’s supposed to come out in the Spring of...
  9. Microsoft Next Gen HoloLens Targeted for late Q2 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Next Gen HoloLens Targeted for late Q2 2019: It’s no secret that Microsoft is working on a next-gen HoloLens as the company released the first iteration several years ago. The big question is when the next iteration will arrive as the company has been building the product in broad daylight. In early 2018, the target...
  10. Microsoft codename 'Threshold': The next major Windows wave takes shape

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft codename 'Threshold': The next major Windows wave takes shape: When I blogged recently about Microsoft's plans on the operating-systems front following Windows 8.1, I mentioned a couple of "spring 2015" releases. It turns out the Microsoft codename for that wave of deliverables is "Threshold." A couple of my contacts have confirmed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hololens sydney

2. codename sydney hololens

3. microsoft codename sydney