Windows 10: NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Discus and support NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lakshi, Apr 1, 2016.

1. lakshi Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400". In properties it says:
    Driver date: 8/1/2014
    Driver version: 19.50.53.344

But when i upgrade to windows 10, camera stops working.....can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

:)

lakshi, Apr 1, 2016

2. Rear webcam has error code OxAOOF4271. Front camera works. Flexxbook Tablet Windows 10

Original Title: Nextbook Flexx 10.1 Rear webcam error

Rear webcam has error code OxAOOF4271. Front camera works. Flexxbook Tablet Windows 10

KennyBoy09, Apr 1, 2016
  3. front camera doesn't work windows 10 tablet

I have a nextbook flex 8.9" tablet The camera was working just fine until I updated my camera application, now it only detects the rear camera, is there any way to get my tablet to recognize the front camera or is there a way to restore my camera app to
    the factory version in which it came?

AnthonySalinas, Apr 1, 2016
  4. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Hi there lakshi, and welcome to Ten Forums!

Could you tell us the model of the nextbook?
    It seems to be preinstalled with Windows 8.1 and may only have a driver compatible with that Operating System.

However you could try uninstalling the driver from device manager and update it through windows update (make sure to restart your computer first). The mostly likely scenario is the driver is still being developed for WIndows 10, so I will see if I can find a version that will work.

ellellell1, Apr 2, 2016
  5. lakshi Win User
    The nextbook model is NXW10QC32G. Please see if you can get a driver for me.....thanks NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera :)

Could you tell us the model of the nextbook?
    It seems to be preinstalled with Windows 8.1 and may only have a driver compatible with that Operating System.

However you could try uninstalling the driver from device manager and update it through windows update (make sure to restart your computer first). The mostly likely scenario is the driver is still being developed for WIndows 10, so I will see if I can find a version that will work.[/QUOTE]

lakshi, Apr 2, 2016
  6. I am unsure to whether this driver will work since it is listed on Lenovo's website but its an updated driver for Windows 10 so in theory it should work. Click on the first download link and let me know how it goes. I will keep searching to see if theres a proper one for the nextbook.

Downloads Detail ds040016

ellellell1, Apr 2, 2016
  7. lakshi Win User
    I have already tried this driver, doesnt work....any other ideas?

lakshi, Apr 2, 2016
  8. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Have you tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalled through windows update? Also by going to settings, Update & Security and check for updates?

ellellell1, Apr 2, 2016
  9. lakshi Win User
    No, i havent....will try and post tomorrow....going to bed now NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera :)

lakshi, Apr 2, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    This is the driver that is working on my NextBook Flexx 10:

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 2, 2016
  11. NavyLCDR New Member
    If I remember correctly, when I upgraded to Windows 10, to get both the front and rear cameras to work, I had to:

1. Uninstall the Windows 10 default Camera app:
    How To Completely Uninstall Preinstalled Or Default Apps In Windows 10 [Three Ways]

2. In device manager install the driver from Windows 8.1 that came on the NextBook from the factory. I exported mine:
    NextBook Flexx 10 camera driver.

3. Apply the two registry entries in the zip file. Don't really know if they are absolutely necessary, but they were registry keys I exported from Windows 8.1.

4. Reinstall the Windows 10 default Camera app:
    Look at bottom of article linked in Step 1.

Whenever you get a tablet like this (or any netbook/notebook) that has the 32GB eMMC memory - before you do anything to it, it is a very good idea to use Macrium Reflect Free to make a backup of the entire eMMC memory and use DISM to export all the third party drivers to an SD card. Most of these come with Windows 8 with Bing, and it is impossible to find downloads of that to restore when you find out that your screen rotation or camera stops working in the upgrade to Windows 10.

NavyLCDR, Apr 2, 2016
  12. Yes, this seems like a good idea. I'm not sure if you can use NavyLCDR's same camera driver, so if you can get the original driver that was seen on Windows 10 (also present on Windows 8 before upgrade) then use that.

I can't seem to find an updated driver for Windows 10 and could be sometime until they release one, since it is still shipped with Windows 8.1. Good Luck! *Smile

ellellell1, Apr 2, 2016
  13. lakshi Win User

Tried this driver and camera finallly worked but now i cannot access selfie camera only rear camera...any ideas? Thanks

lakshi, Apr 2, 2016
  14. There might be a second camera driver installed? I have this on my Surface and in applications like Skype I have to toggle between the two in settings. Maybe install Skype to check if you can switch between the two, otherwise I would suggest trying to follow what NavyLCDR did.

ellellell1, Apr 2, 2016
  15. lakshi Win User
    I didn't understand what NavyLCDR suggested, anyway I'll check if there are 2 drivers installed

lakshi, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

1. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera - Similar Threads - NEXTBOOK tablet camera

2. Nextbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nextbook: Nextbook not typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook/304a5344-8a83-4ed5-91d8-a39522c50731
  3. Nextbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nextbook: Nextbook not typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook/304a5344-8a83-4ed5-91d8-a39522c50731
  4. Nextbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera not working on tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working on tablet: I can not get the camera to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-tablet/a4eb6599-7f67-401a-8bb9-58632c18beca
  6. Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.: We bought them almost 4 years ago. They started getting really slow because of lack of space. Then windows went through a huge update about two years ago and even though I deleted almost everything i installed on both tablets it still said there wasnt enough room for the...
  7. Nextbook tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nextbook tablet: How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook-tablet/53a52380-7cc6-4d74-acdf-854c390b8ac8
  8. Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet

Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet: Hello, i have a nextbook windows tablet and i upgraded it to windows 10. I had exported all the drivers when it was on windows 8. After upgrading to windows 10 i installed drivers for camera and rotation and both working fine. Now the problem is when i rotate the tablet the...
  9. Nextbook camera problem

Nextbook camera problem: Hello i have 2 pieces of Nextbook model NXW101QC32W tablet. One is on windows 8.1 and the other on windows 10. The camera on windows 8.1 is working while the one on windows 10 doesnt work. The tablet with windows 8 shows camera as "Intel (r) Imaging Signal Processor 2400"...
  10. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win1) 1803 nextbook front camera

2. tablet camera

3. nextbook tablet

4. nextbook camera driver windows 10,
  5. nxw10qc32g CAMERA DEFAULT TO FRONT,
  6. nextbook flexx 10 camera stop working,
  7. nextbook windows,
  8. flexx 10a driver camera,
  9. nextbook camera drivers windows 10,
  10. nextbook camera driver,
  11. nextbook drivers,