Windows 10: NFC Not Ready Now

Discus and support NFC Not Ready Now in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I boot up, the logon screen shows "NFC Not Ready Now" along with my user account. In order to log on, I have to manually select my user account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stormy70, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Stormy70 Win User

NFC Not Ready Now

When I boot up, the logon screen shows "NFC Not Ready Now" along with my user account. In order to log on, I have to manually select my user account. The computer previously had an ASUS Z87-Deluxe Quad motherboard which supported NFC Express. The motherboard was replaced with an ASUS Z97-E without NFC support. The Z97 would not shut down or go to sleep; I had to physically turn of the PSU in order to turn the computer off but that problem was solved by replacing the motherboard. The logon screen did not change after I replaced the motherboard. I have searched the registry and cannot find an NFC logon key or value. The NFC message does not appear if I chose the option to log on without a password. My hardware includes an Intel i7-4770K processor, Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD and 16 GB memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Window 10 Pro which was upgraded from Win 8.1.

:)

Stormy70, Jul 26, 2016

2. Windwos 10 - nfc is not ready now

Edjesu, not sure if you will be notified, but I found and just posted the solution that worked for me, check it out and let me know if you have any problems. Dan

DanielSimpson123, Jul 26, 2016
  3. Windwos 10 - nfc is not ready now

Thanks

KA

KarimRombi That worked just fine for me. At least for now.

I found the ENABLED key at ASUS NFC LOGON and changed "On" to "Off." I no longer see the NFC option on boot up. I will let you know if it blows up later.

Curtiss

CurtissBrown, Jul 26, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NFC Not Ready Now

NavyLCDR, Jul 26, 2016
  5. Stormy70 Win User
    Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to fix the problem for several months. It started after a Win10 update. I have seen the above page and several others from searching the web. I suspect that a part of the NFC Express software remained some where in the registry or some other area of Windows 10 after I uninstalled the ASUS NFC software. I have spent hours searching the registry and device drivers without success. I have decided to bite the bullet and do a clean reinstall of Win10. Thanks again for your help.

Stormy70, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NFC Not Ready Now

1. NFC Not Ready Now - Similar Threads - NFC Ready

2. Getting your sites ready for the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Getting your sites ready for the new Microsoft Edge: This morning, we released Microsoft Edge Beta version 79, which is the final Beta before the new Microsoft Edge is generally available, also known as the “Release Candidate.” On January 15th, we expect to release the “Stable” channel, at which point Microsoft Edge will be...
  3. Screen Stuck on “Getting Windows ready. Do not turn off your computer”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Stuck on “Getting Windows ready. Do not turn off your computer”: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aceanime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqqy9p/screen_stuck_on_getting_windows_ready_do_not_turn/
  4. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install: I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make sure I don't have a corrupted image. I've tried burning the windows image to both Unetbootin and WoeUsb. I've tried with 2...
  5. What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?: I got the NFC Reader Writer ACS ACR122U USB. For this I would like to have a software with which I can read NFC tokens and also transfer to another empty token. I have some e.g. NFC 21 tools tried that did not work. Before fu** up with drivers completely I would like to ask...
  6. NFC technology

NFC technology: Hello! I work for an IT company and we just got a new client, we are trying to find a fast painless login for a doctor, we are looking into the NFC technology so he can just "boop" right into his computer, I have done some research and we are excited to use this technology...
  7. DELL XPS 12 (9Q33) Windows 10 NFC beep sound but no cards read

DELL XPS 12 (9Q33) Windows 10 NFC beep sound but no cards read: I tried to read a MIFARE NFC card using the XPS 12 built in NFC reader. Tried with different NFC apps from Windows Store (NFC Kits, NFCReader), but it does not work. If the card (or my cellphone) is near the reader, the laptop plays a nice beep sound, but the apps do not...
  8. NFC LOG ON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NFC LOG ON: Hi, How to set up NFC log on in windows 10 ? , pls advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/nfc-log-on/580fabb8-263e-4e35-a65b-82d4ecae9066"
  9. How to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS from the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS from the command prompt?: Hi all, Is there a way to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS under Settings >Network & Internet > Airplane Mode with the command prompt? Thanks 42028
  10. Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 for phone to support NFC payments similar to Apple Pay: Microsoft wants owners of Windows 10 for phones to pay for goods and services similar to how Apple Pay works for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It detailed those plans last week at a presentation at its WinHEC 2015 hardware conference in China. You may remember that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nfc is not ready now windows 10