Windows 10: NFS fans

Discus and support NFS fans in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; played almost every version. i still find most wanted the most amusing in the entire series. 101057 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonesF, Dec 25, 2017.

1. JonesF Win User

NFS fans

played almost every version. i still find most wanted the most amusing in the entire series.

:)

JonesF, Dec 25, 2017
  2. eKamran Win User

missing apps after reinstallation

Was it NFS Shift HD or some other NFS version(s).

Let me know.

eKamran, Dec 25, 2017
  3. CharlieB. Win User
    Windows 10 Native NFS client - does any print support exist to any supported NFS servers?

Hi all,

I was wondering if the Windows Native NFS client supports connecting to print shares....(assuming print sharing is supported by any NFS Servers out there, such as the Windows Server 2012 or 2016 NFS server).

I have used the Linux SAMBA client to print to SMB Servers, so wondering if this same capability exists in the Windows Native NFS client.

Thank you for any information!

~Charlie

CharlieB., Dec 25, 2017
  4. NFS fans

Need For Speed: High Stakes Gameplay - YouTube

Forest, sand, snow, normal roads. You could enable night, raining, snowing, switch roads 4 ways.
    Cops were also fun (German, British) and much more challenging, you actually had to stop the car.
    Not to mention, that you could add tons of cars. Playing as a bus sure was fun. I would buy it again.

TairikuOkami, Dec 25, 2017
  5. xips Win User
    Loved High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed. Porsche Unleashed multiplayer LAN or online with friends is an absolute blast.

6. lx07 Win User
    I stole an old Golf Gti. Unfortunately (because of that) had to go to prison in Marseille for 6 years.

It was an unpleasant experience (on the whole) but I did learn another language.

EDIT: I think this was in a game though not IRL come to think of it....

7. JonesF Win User
    will try high stakes soon.

JonesF, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

NFS fans

1. NFS fans - Similar Threads - NFS fans

2. I get the NFS FILE SYSTEM stop code whenever I try to start Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the NFS FILE SYSTEM stop code whenever I try to start Windows: I restarted my computer to finish my Visual Studio update and on restart got a Blue Screen Of Death with stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. I get that regardless on how I try to boot the system, normally, the automatic recovery tool, or the Configuration Media from a USB key. Always...
  3. I get the NFS FILE SYSTEM stop code whenever I try to start Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get the NFS FILE SYSTEM stop code whenever I try to start Windows: I restarted my computer to finish my Visual Studio update and on restart got a Blue Screen Of Death with stop code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. I get that regardless on how I try to boot the system, normally, the automatic recovery tool, or the Configuration Media from a USB key. Always...
  4. i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals: DirectX function "dxDevice->CreateTexture2D&texDesc2d. desc.sub ResourceCount != 0 ? subres Data: 0, &m_texture2d" failed with E_OUTOFMEMORY "Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.". GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050", Driver: 52852. Free virtual...
  5. i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals

i am having this error after introduction when game loads nfs rivals: DirectX function "dxDevice->CreateTexture2D&texDesc2d. desc.sub ResourceCount != 0 ? subres Data: 0, &m_texture2d" failed with E_OUTOFMEMORY "Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.". GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050", Driver: 52852. Free virtual...
  6. Downloaded nfs mw and it stopped working once I switched from my ddr4 1030 graphics card to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded nfs mw and it stopped working once I switched from my ddr4 1030 graphics card to...: Downloaded nfs mw when I got my pc. Didn’t run good. Bought a ddr4 1030 graphics card and it worked great. But other games didn’t work well so I bought a ddr5 graphics card and installed that. Worked once or twice. I tried to make the graphics better in the game settings. And...
  7. Downloaded nfs mw and it stopped working once I switched from my ddr4 1030 graphics card to...

Downloaded nfs mw and it stopped working once I switched from my ddr4 1030 graphics card to...: Downloaded nfs mw when I got my pc. Didn’t run good. Bought a ddr4 1030 graphics card and it worked great. But other games didn’t work well so I bought a ddr5 graphics card and installed that. Worked once or twice. I tried to make the graphics better in the game settings. And...
  8. NFS Won't RUN with All Compatibility settings, when it runs and saved Alias, it freezes on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS Won't RUN with All Compatibility settings, when it runs and saved Alias, it freezes on...: HELP!!!NFS MW 2005 won't run!!! I tried all compatibility settings, and it won't work!!! My version is Windows 10 Education 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 Every time it would show a black screen and close out on me. And even the EA logo doesn't show either!!! But when the mainmenu...
  9. NFS Won't RUN with All Compatibility settings, when it runs and saved Alias, it freezes on...

NFS Won't RUN with All Compatibility settings, when it runs and saved Alias, it freezes on...: HELP!!!NFS MW 2005 won't run!!! I tried all compatibility settings, and it won't work!!! My version is Windows 10 Education 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 Every time it would show a black screen and close out on me. And even the EA logo doesn't show either!!! But when the mainmenu...
  10. Error when mounting NFS Share

Error when mounting NFS Share: HelloI have been trying to mount a NFS share from windows server 2022 on windows 10.whenever i tried to mount the share on win10 i got this message:C:\Users\admin>mount -o anon \\192.168.1.250\sharebox x: Network Error - 1204 Type 'NET HELPMSG 1204' for more information.i...