Windows 10: NFS: Payback Error

Discus and support NFS: Payback Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone pls tell me why am i getting this error everytime i play this game pls solve this issue i installed direct x reinstalled graphics driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by princetheram, Mar 17, 2018.

1. NFS: Payback Error

can anyone pls tell me why am i getting this error everytime i play this game pls solve this issue i installed direct x reinstalled graphics driver even fresh installed windows

:)

princetheram, Mar 17, 2018
  2. eKamran Win User

missing apps after reinstallation

Was it NFS Shift HD or some other NFS version(s).

Let me know.

eKamran, Mar 17, 2018
  3. CharlieB. Win User
    Windows 10 Native NFS client - does any print support exist to any supported NFS servers?

Hi all,

I was wondering if the Windows Native NFS client supports connecting to print shares....(assuming print sharing is supported by any NFS Servers out there, such as the Windows Server 2012 or 2016 NFS server).

I have used the Linux SAMBA client to print to SMB Servers, so wondering if this same capability exists in the Windows Native NFS client.

Thank you for any information!

~Charlie

CharlieB., Mar 17, 2018
  4. Faith Win User

NFS: Payback Error

This error message is common for most Origin/EA exclusives because they run on Frostbite Engine. Usually a simple repair of the VCRedist does the trick. Find VC2013 in the game's install folder and select repair. Other options are to turn off any excessive overclocking on your system for both the GPU and CPU - if any - (The game engine is sensitive to OC) and close any background programs you don't need, system monitoring softwares especially.

Faith, Mar 18, 2018
  5. can u pls tell me how can i turn off overclocking cpu & gpu i havnt used any app t overclock gpu or cpu ever, i m using i52500k 12gb ram 1200 & zotac 1050ti 4gb oc

princetheram, Mar 18, 2018
  6. Faith Win User
    You should first try to repair the VCRedist because it's easier. For overclocking, your graphics card is factory oc, so open the Nvidia controlpanel, click help and check the debug mode. This will ensure that the card is running at stock speeds. You can always uncheck this if it doesn't work. If you haven't touch overclocking chances are that the CPU is at stock speed, but you can find this out if you right click start and under task manager. The 2500k should have a base clock speed at 3.30 GHz.

Faith, Mar 18, 2018
  7. Thanks dude i uninstalled all vc++ from 2005 to 2017 and downloaded 2013 2015 version from microsoft website and game is working fine
    NFS: Payback Error [​IMG]

NFS: Payback Error [​IMG]

princetheram, Mar 18, 2018
  8. Faith Win User

VCRedist can be a nightmare for this particular game engine. No idea why though, but I'm glad you manage to fix it *Thumbs

Faith, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. NFS: Payback Error - Similar Threads - NFS Payback Error

2. Error when mounting NFS Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when mounting NFS Share: HelloI have been trying to mount a NFS share from windows server 2022 on windows 10.whenever i tried to mount the share on win10 i got this message:C:\Users\admin>mount -o anon \\192.168.1.250\sharebox x: Network Error - 1204 Type 'NET HELPMSG 1204' for more information.i...
  3. Error when mounting NFS Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when mounting NFS Share: HelloI have been trying to mount a NFS share from windows server 2022 on windows 10.whenever i tried to mount the share on win10 i got this message:C:\Users\admin>mount -o anon \\192.168.1.250\sharebox x: Network Error - 1204 Type 'NET HELPMSG 1204' for more information.i...
  4. Error when mounting NFS Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BSOD while playing nfs payback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing nfs payback: i keep getting those bsods when i'm playing nfs payback i even reinstalled the windows , then i finally made the game to run more than 15 minutes because i uninstalled razer synapse, but after an hour or so i did get an bsod, what can i do?...
  6. Video payback

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video payback: I get good FPS while recording a game but whenever i check the video i recorded it's bad and laggy. submitted by /u/oh_nononon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2mpb6/video_payback/
  7. Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback): I have installed need for speed pay back. It was not starting but runs in background for 10 seconds and stops. I have also used injection method and also I also install microsoft visual studio 2013 2015 2017 etc but it didn't work. I am also using updated version of windows...
  8. mount nfs share with nfs client

mount nfs share with nfs client: Hello, my nfs share was exported by my centos os. and I refer the doc to mount the nfs share by nfs client on my windows 10 pro. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sfu/2009/03/27/can-i-set-up-user-name-mapping-in-windows-vista/ On windows 10 version 1709 mount nfs share...
  9. Problems with NFS

Problems with NFS: Hi everybody Some months ago I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro because I needed the NFS functionality (for a Vagrant based project, which uses VirtualBox and Windows' NFS for the shared folders). I followed the instructions (enabling Service for NFS from Control Panel ->...
  10. NFS fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS fans: played almost every version. i still find most wanted the most amusing in the entire series. 101057

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nfs payback error win 10 32 bit