Windows 10: nice help menu alerted to me by action center

Discus and support nice help menu alerted to me by action center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; haven't seen this before, seems pretty good *Smile [img] 28267 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcman50, Oct 29, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

nice help menu alerted to me by action center

haven't seen this before, seems pretty good *Smile

nice help menu alerted to me by action center [​IMG]

:)

tcman50, Oct 29, 2015
  2. EFTaylor Win User

Configure Action Center

How do I stop Action Center from alerting me about the stock market?

EFTaylor, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Action Centre is not showing any notifications

Hi,

1. There is no audio alert as well as, notification in the action center. I mean to say, Action center notification has been completely stopped.

2. No, there were no recent changes made to the system.

Please let me know, if any more info is needed.

Thanks

ShimshaPramod, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

I am able to get to that by pressing the Windows key then typing get started and selecting Get Started.

Ztruker, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

1. nice help menu alerted to me by action center - Similar Threads - nice help menu

2. Action center just closes automatically. Help me!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action center just closes automatically. Help me!!: Hi ! I've noticed that quite recently the Action Center automatic closed when I opened it. Absolutely nothing happens so I can no longer quickly change the sound or activate the wifi. Force to go through the general parameters. I have a video that I can send if anyone wants...
  3. Action center just closes automatically. Help me!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center just closes automatically. Help me!!: Hi ! I've noticed that quite recently the Action Center automatic closed when I opened it. Absolutely nothing happens so I can no longer quickly change the sound or activate the wifi. Force to go through the general parameters. I have a video that I can send if anyone wants...
  4. Action center just closes automatically. Help me!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Action Center: Not sure if this is an actual thing, but I'm curious how to close out a notification (not just dismiss it to the Action Center) when it pops up. In Windows 2019 (Server), when the notification pops up, there is an X in the top right corner. Clicking that will dismiss it...
  6. Windows 10 Action Center HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Action Center HELP: [ATTACH] Hey so over a year ago I removed the action center in the settings and it was fine but now I want to turn it back on. But since then Microsoft has moved the settings around and now I cant find where I can turn the bloody thing back on again. Can someone help? I've...
  7. Can't access the start menu, or action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access the start menu, or action center: I bought MS Surface Book i5 from a pawn shop. I guess they wiped it and reset it. I can't access the start menu, action center, settings menu, theres no browsers, no apps, no cortana nothing. All i can really do is get a wifi connection and open windows store. It has Win 10...
  8. Help Removing Action Center.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Removing Action Center.: I have Windows 10 version 1809 Pro 64-bit. I have used the Group Policy Editor to enable the setting "User Configuration" >> "Administrative" >> "Start Menu and Taskbar" >> "Remove Notifications and Action Center". I then rebooted the computer. The icon is still showing...
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail: Device: Surface Pro 4 OS: Fully Updated Windows 10 Issue: Action Center and Start Menu continually fail. Symptoms: After an unpredictable amount of time, Action Center and Start Menu will not open using multiple prompts. Action Center will not respond to taskbar link or...