Windows 10: Nikon D50

Discus and support Nikon D50 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Anyone have any clues how to make my Nikon D50 camera work on Windows 10? It worked fine on XP and 7, but not at all since upgrading to 10. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tillerworld, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Nikon D50

Hi
    Anyone have any clues how to make my Nikon D50 camera work on Windows 10? It worked fine on XP and 7, but not at all since upgrading to 10. The windows 10 help page has a link to Nikon, but the D50 driver is not available from there.

:)

Tillerworld, Aug 29, 2015

2. Cannot download photos on windows 10 from my Nikon D 60 camera

I have also downloaded windows 10 onto my computer and find that my Nikon D3000 camera is not compatible but my old Nikon D 50 camera is, but i tried the card out of the D 3000 in the D50 and it will not recognise it, so any photographs that i do on my
    D3000, I just plug the card directly into my computer and download the pics from there.

HenryGartshore, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Amacdona Win User
    Extra drives on iPAQ2200 show as 0 bytes size, 0 bytes free when addressed from PC - yet drive contents are accessable

I have tried an SD card from a Nikon D50. It is just the same - readable but shows up as 0 bytes. This card would have ben formated by the Camera and is FAT32. The IPQ reads and displays a picture itself or via the PC. I can't see an obvious way to format
    an SD card in the iPAQ but don't think it would make a difference. It looks more like an issue between Windows Mobile Device center and PocketPC 2003 since it does not happen with Windows Mobile 6.1 and does not show up when the iPAQ is operating directly.
    I don't have a non-vista machine to hand otherwise I would use Active Sync

Amacdona, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Nikon D50

Of little help but I just plugged my D40 in and it found it straight away and assigned a drive letter to it automatically. No driver required installing.
    I'd imagine there's little difference between the D40 and D50 in how they connect. This is on a clean install of W10

Torquemada, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Nikon D50

1. Nikon D50 - Similar Threads - Nikon D50

2. I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...: I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to my new laptop running Windows 11: 1. I have installed latest Nikon NEF Codec on this Windows 11 computer.2. When I connect D850 camera through USB cable to the computer, the D850 folder...
  3. I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...: I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to my new laptop running Windows 11: 1. I have installed latest Nikon NEF Codec on this Windows 11 computer.2. When I connect D850 camera through USB cable to the computer, the D850 folder...
  4. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  5. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  6. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  8. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  9. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...
  10. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows p not recognisingnikon d50