Windows 10: ninite or allmyapps

Discus and support ninite or allmyapps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Someone may please tell me whether I can add programs from my hard disk to ninite/allmyapps or I have to download my required softwares through these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Jun 10, 2016.

1. sam9 Win User

ninite or allmyapps

Someone may please tell me whether I can add programs from my hard disk to ninite/allmyapps or I have to download my required softwares through these program again. Secondly is it possible to add programs in windows image to install automatically when windows is installed.

:)

2. Where do I find "Windows Installer package"?

Ninite is downloading!!!

Thank you very much.

(Will save Ninite in my bookmark bar.)

LinneaSutton, Jun 10, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 10, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

ninite or allmyapps

Yes, it's called customizing in Audit Mode using Sysprep.
    Windows 10 Image - Customize in Audit Mode with Sysprep - Windows 10 Forums

simrick, Jun 10, 2016
  5. sam9 Win User
    sam9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

ninite or allmyapps

1. ninite or allmyapps - Similar Threads - ninite allmyapps

2. New to me Laptop, fresh windows boot. Downloaded ninite and now it wont stop narrating...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New to me Laptop, fresh windows boot. Downloaded ninite and now it wont stop narrating...: I inherited a laptop because everyone thought it was garbage as the administrator and user password had been forgotten, and they had no way to get in. So I did a fresh install of windows 10 and got a new laptop! Yeah! Anyway, I'm trying to work on making it do the things I...
  3. Ninite but offline..

Ninite but offline..: Guys , I dont know if this is the right sub but is there an alternative to ninite (or can ninite do it?) which can let me install apps while I am offline ?? Any help is appreciated .. submitted by /u/shaubham_pan97 [link] [comments]...
  4. Ninite bug, drag and drop bug, or both?

Ninite bug, drag and drop bug, or both?: OK this one bugged the shit out of me. I was finishing setting up a PC for my Mom a friend sent me. Had Windows and office and nothing else, clean install. I did a few of the remaining updates and everything is fine. I go to Ninite to grab a couple more apps and proceed to...
  5. [Update] Ninite is what's killing my start menu.

[Update] Ninite is what's killing my start menu.: A few days ago I posted that my start menu suddenly stopped working. I didn't know the cause but the day it happened I'd used Ninite to update some software. I'd installed some older incompatible software before too so I thought that was the problem. Today I did a factory...