Windows 10: Nitro Reader 5 password problem

Discus and support Nitro Reader 5 password problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After upgrading from Nitro Reader 3 and Win 7 to Nitro Reader 5 and Win 10, I can't add my signature to PDFs without a password. This is a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Newmaven, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Newmaven Win User

Nitro Reader 5 password problem

After upgrading from Nitro Reader 3 and Win 7 to Nitro Reader 5 and Win 10, I can't add my signature to PDFs without a password. This is a good security measure, but as it's a new addition, I never used a password for this before and think I do not have one. The support forum requires I log in, before asking questions, but I don't have a password there either and when I ask to reset it it tells me I cannot do so.

Anyone know how to get a password from them? There seems to be no "Contact Us" on their website.

:)

Newmaven, Aug 28, 2016

2. forgot memory card password

No there isn't unfortunately which would defeat the purpose of any password; I hope you remenbered to order ATF Nitro SD reader in addition.

scoobyman---01, Aug 28, 2016
  3. NikT1969 Win User
    Adobe acrobat and cute pdf hangs

Sorted myself. Adobe reader causing problem. It seems that Cute PDF and some browsers use Adobe reader.

I got rid of Adobe and installed Nitro Reader. No problems with forms now.

NikT1969, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

Nitro Reader 5 password problem

1. Nitro Reader 5 password problem - Similar Threads - Nitro Reader password

2. Acer nitro 5 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 mic not working: Last week my headset mic is working properly Plantronics blackwire C3220 then suddenly its not working i have used all my knowledge to fix it tried enable and disable the device, tried updating it if there's and update for the drive , plugging in and out restarting my laptop...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  5. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  7. RST problem (for Ubuntu) Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RST problem (for Ubuntu) Acer nitro 5: Trying to replace my os but keep getting the “Turn off RST” if I install it. ‘Try Ubuntu’ works but I want to get rid of windows. Looks like a lot of people have issues with it on Acer nitro 5 an515-54 (Followed...
  8. Volume Problem with Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Problem with Acer Nitro 5: For some reason my laptop won't recognize or connect with it's built in speaker or mic.. My Bluetooth is off and no other decive is connected. I connected a headset thinking it would help but it's not recognizing the mic and i still can't hear any audio. I decided to restart...
  9. Ventoy multiboot problem on Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ventoy multiboot problem on Acer Nitro 5: [ATTACH] I bought an Acer Nitro 5 last July with Linux Linpus installed on it. This one does not suit me I decided to install Windows from a USB medium with a license. Everything went well. I subsequently deleted this distribution. A few days ago I installed Ventoy (a...
  10. Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer: I want to convert Microsoft Word documents into PDF form. I have always been able to use Nitro 5 to do that. All I had to do was opt to print my document and I had the Nitro 5 come up in my printer choices and upon selection it created a wonderful pdf. In Microsoft 10 it...